You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

bigbri wrote:

April 27

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:

April 27

[/embed]

Ha, thank you.  I've been spending the last 20 minutes trying to find the date it changed.  This proves that no one can say they didn't know to get out months before the current situation.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Off topic, but why do you choose to spell profanities incorrectly?  We all know the word you intend to use, it appears to be the correct word on quick glance by your design, and no one is offended by it?

My guess....

He posts a lot on a forum that censors profanities and it became a habit to do it so he could bypass the censor.

Now it's a reflex.

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

April 27

[/embed]

Wow.

That's plenty of time to get your ducks in a row.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I personally would have worded that stronger, but then you have the potential to create problems on the ground there, political and otherwise. Delete "wishing to depart" and the statement is better.

Randall Flagg

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Off topic, but why do you choose to spell profanities incorrectly?  We all know the word you intend to use, it appears to be the correct word on quick glance by your design, and no one is offended by it?

My guess....

He posts a lot on a forum that censors profanities and it became a habit to do it so he could bypass the censor.

Now it's a reflex.

Nah, dude is from Alabama.  I'm guessing Southern Baptist opposition to using profanity.

James

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

My guess....

Now it's a reflex.

Nah, dude is from Alabama.  I'm guessing Southern Baptist opposition to using profanity.

I like your guess better than mine.  16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

My guess....

Now it's a reflex.

Correct! A reflex from a site that doesn’t allow that word, haha.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

My guess....

Now it's a reflex.

Lol, Roman Catholic… nice theory though, ha!

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:

My guess....

Now it's a reflex.

Lol, Roman Catholic… nice theory though, ha!

DAMN!

Board footer