You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

James wrote:

Everyone predicted he was our next Jimmy Carter.....

4sg0hf.jpg

He's our next Gerald Ford....he's gonna take the fall for all the fuck ups and since he ain't worth a shit either way, will get tossed out on his ass.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

It's all so surreal.

As Afghanistan collapses, our president goes on vacation to sit in his rocking chair to eat cornbread and buttermilk while his aides scatter like rats.

Remember when they told us “the adults are in charge now” or “feels like the avengers have arrived”. GET FVCKED.

James

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

It's all so surreal.

As Afghanistan collapses, our president goes on vacation to sit in his rocking chair to eat cornbread and buttermilk while his aides scatter like rats.

Remember when they told us “the adults are in charge now” or “feels like the avengers have arrived”. GET FVCKED.

image.png

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

This is an indictment on our bloated and feckless military more than anything...don't sing me songs of misery about your time over there if you didn't actually do anything.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

https://i.imgflip.com/4sg0hf.jpg

He's our next Gerald Ford....he's gonna take the fall for all the fuck ups and since he ain't worth a shit either way, will get tossed out on his ass.

Over reaction James....stop...breath and think a minute....why in the ever living fuck does it take hours to undo what took 2 decades to build?

James

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

Over reaction James....stop...breath and think a minute....why in the ever living fuck does it take hours to undo what took 2 decades to build?

I hate to burst bubbles....but.....you can't spin this.

It is a massive clusterfuck happening as we speak.

I realize spin doctors are out in force looking to pin this on anyone not currently in charge....but it's not going to work.

Biden and his minions are on vacation as it collapses. Can't even deal with a crisis they gave the ok for.

You may wish it can be compared to Reagan dancing across the end zone after the Grenada and Libya operations....but it can't.

It's bedtime for Bonzo.

James

James wrote:

sj22k0nvthh71.jpg?auto=webp&s=a5eae65b17075a2e87a27092f37c53e6bb4d0422

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

ok I'll answer my own question then...talk about failure government programs....this has to be the poster child...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

are you saying your balls don't feel big enough?

James

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

are you saying your balls don't feel big enough?

Yes Mitch....that's exactly what is being conveyed there.

Board footer