You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mister Sifter
 Rep: 0 

Re: Can you see Slash leaving again?

Wilco wrote:
Dadud wrote:
James wrote:

Drop the groomer/pedo accusations. It's uncalled for.

I do remember Miser from years ago but don't know any of the forum drama surrounding him...and unless it's something horrific...we don't need to know.

Take that stuff to PMs.

It's a discord thing, and was confirmed. Ask anyone in the war room discord and they'll tell you the same. He's a cancer and will kill any community he's allowed to be part of.

It’s a discord thing and was actually never confirmed. Bill Brasky saying something repearedly doesn’t make it true. Even on your own forum, Broski openly said he didn’t think so.

There has never been any confirmation because you cannot confirm things that never happened.

As to “kill any community…” I have been in the GNR community for 20 years and the only community I have been accused of destroying was GNFNR.

But even then, I have screenshots where JB (the founder, owner of GNFNR) said he felt that Brasky, Black Frog and co were conspiring as a unit to take over his forum.

He banned Brasky, and you (Dadud) unbanned him because you had admin control, and he then nuked the forum as he felt you undermined his authority.

As far as John Bonham was concerned, his reasons for nuking the forum were Brasky, Black Frog and one other conspirator. These thoughts came from him alone without help from me. He said he was “under attack” by said parties

There is no coup without a scapegoat, and you’ve made one of me. Which is great for your regime over there, you’ve painted me as a terrible person, but to come to this site just to harass me is bs.

The fact is I have been a registered member of this community for a year and a half without incident. GNFNR was a toxic place and I should never have joined it

Note also that JB has said that this campaign of demonization of me was a “coordinated stunt” to “manipulate” me and “mess with me”

JB:“no one believes ‘JB nuked the forum because Miser’”

“I think the ending of the joke is to provoke you into doing something stupid”

Why have you never started your own GNR forum?

Wilco
 Rep: 1 

Re: Can you see Slash leaving again?

Wilco wrote:
Mister Sifter wrote:
Wilco wrote:
Dadud wrote:

It's a discord thing, and was confirmed. Ask anyone in the war room discord and they'll tell you the same. He's a cancer and will kill any community he's allowed to be part of.

It’s a discord thing and was actually never confirmed. Bill Brasky saying something repearedly doesn’t make it true. Even on your own forum, Broski openly said he didn’t think so.

There has never been any confirmation because you cannot confirm things that never happened.

As to “kill any community…” I have been in the GNR community for 20 years and the only community I have been accused of destroying was GNFNR.

But even then, I have screenshots where JB (the founder, owner of GNFNR) said he felt that Brasky, Black Frog and co were conspiring as a unit to take over his forum.

He banned Brasky, and you (Dadud) unbanned him because you had admin control, and he then nuked the forum as he felt you undermined his authority.

As far as John Bonham was concerned, his reasons for nuking the forum were Brasky, Black Frog and one other conspirator. These thoughts came from him alone without help from me. He said he was “under attack” by said parties

There is no coup without a scapegoat, and you’ve made one of me. Which is great for your regime over there, you’ve painted me as a terrible person, but to come to this site just to harass me is bs.

The fact is I have been a registered member of this community for a year and a half without incident. GNFNR was a toxic place and I should never have joined it

Note also that JB has said that this campaign of demonization of me was a “coordinated stunt” to “manipulate” me and “mess with me”

JB:“no one believes ‘JB nuked the forum because Miser’”

“I think the ending of the joke is to provoke you into doing something stupid”

Why have you never started your own GNR forum?

Mainly because I know literally nothing about programming, I wouldn’t know the first thing about how to set it up as such.  Also, never had anyone who’d be interested in running one with me.

Board footer