You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: 2023 Tour Dates

FlashFlood wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

This comes up every tour….like clockwork. The sky is falling! Let the band and promoters worry about ticket sales…

Fair. I just wonder why they insist on the stadiums. They could probably still sell out reasonably priced arenas.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

They have been added to the Power Trip Festival at the Coachella site in southern California:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/po … 4dae&ei=33

Might we get an Axl/DC reunion?

Sky Dog wrote:

9 That is a lot of rock!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

ClaudeF wrote:

They have been added to the Power Trip Festival at the Coachella site in southern California:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/po … 4dae&ei=33

Might we get an Axl/DC reunion?

I am so tempted to beg one of my buddies to go with me to this.  Concert of a lifetime.  If they just kicked out Tool for Aerosmith it'd be perfect.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

That's definitely an impressive lineup. Imagine how amazing that would've been 20 years ago.

Will Ozzy be lip syncing? Last time I saw him was during an NFL game last year and they were miming Crazy Train.

Only like one song from Iron Maiden.

kemmep
 Rep: 1 

kemmep wrote:

the concert in the netherlands has been moved to a different location/size this week. For the previous concerts in the Netherlands during the European tour it was structurally sold out (+- 65,000 visitors).

I've heard from a source that only 15,000 tickets have been sold and the venue they're moving to now has place for 30,000 visitors.

Let it be a writing on the wall for gnr/team Brazil that this cash cow is drying up...Time for new music!

James

James wrote:
kemmep wrote:

the concert in the netherlands has been moved to a different location/size this week. For the previous concerts in the Netherlands during the European tour it was structurally sold out (+- 65,000 visitors).

I've heard from a source that only 15,000 tickets have been sold and the venue they're moving to now has place for 30,000 visitors.

Let it be a writing on the wall for gnr/team Brazil that this cash cow is drying up...Time for new music!

Yeah....it's starting.

Never ending sold out stadiums weren't sustainable anyways... especially when you consider how they operate.

They never promote anything...even when they have a product to push(UYI set).

It will be interesting to see if they do anything now that interest is clearly at its low point.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Didn't this type of thing happen in 2008 or 2010? I seem to remember that they were in arenas and they dropped down to music halls?

James

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Didn't this type of thing happen in 2008 or 2010? I seem to remember that they were in arenas and they dropped down to music halls?

Its always happened to them post 93.

We even named it....half empty arena syndrome....

Things start out with a bang....and before it's over, the venues are so empty they move everyone in the nosebleeds to the front.

Only reason it took longer to happen this time is because of the reunion. Took awhile for the shine to wear off for the general public.

It might not have happened at all during the reunion if they didn't constantly tour.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yea....I don't see myself buying tickets to see these guys...not had any desire to see them since I went to the shows when bumble and dj were in the band lol

Board footer