You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: 2023 Tour Dates

Scabbie wrote:

Nikki Sixxs take on new music for Motley Crue.

Within the same chat, the bassist did not close the door on new music either. While the band did record new songs for The Dirt soundtrack, nothing is currently on the books. That said, Sixx added, "As far as new music — I think new music always comes when the band is getting along. We get along so great right now. We've been having the best time."

Read More: Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx - 'This Isn't a Final Tour' | https://loudwire.com/motley-crue-nikki- … m=referral

On the surface Axl Duff and Slash seem at peace with each other. But perhaps it's too superficial.

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Miguelox26 wrote:

the public has what they deserve! nothing! there is no artist who has been criticized as harshly as axl!...they don't give a shit what they think! he broke his soul to bring out chinese democracy and everything was criticized I repeat, everything! And now the same audience wants new music? Ridiculous and childish!

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

The same public that took what they took would say it's not appetite, the illusions were better!...and what the hell did you get? Bile, bile and criticism of the hair, weight, styling? Ridiculous! The same public that gets the same shit live and he's happy!...it's called fanaticism!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I just want the proper follow up to UYI that we never got, now that Axl, Slash and Duff are back together, and have been for 7 years.

And yeah, you can say they don’t owe us anything, but their multi-million dollar lifestyles are a result of us fans buying their music and supporting them, and the least they could do is give us some new music, especially if they’re sitting on recorded and finished songs.

But clearly they don’t give a shit as long as the $$$$$ keep rolling in.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

The band has said they want to release music. If they don't want people to demand, they can just admit they are a nostalgia act from now on.

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

Would Appetite be just as good without success? Absolutely yes! They don't owe us anything for buying their records and their success doesn't belong to us! Or is it our talent? Are we crazy or what? This was a street band that did what they It came out of the balls and because we like it we believe we have the right to question them artistically? It's called fanaticism! And if they want to continue touring instead of releasing material, it's because of that attitude of belonging that some believe they have towards them! You take it or not Let it go! Chinese Democracy is a fucking masterpiece underestimated by fun that keeps looking back expecting something else and artistically conditioning them!....and Axl is up to his balls to put up with bullshit like that! There have not been...I repeat not There has been no artist of his generation who has had the balls and the talent to reinvent himself artistically against the record company and fans!...that's pure punk!...and we believe that this success belongs to us?to shit!.. .well, tell us! yes Axl calls you tomorrow!...childish and pretentious tantrums! guns and fucking roses!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Calm down. I think you’re on the wrong forum buddy. Most of us here are quite fond of Chinese Democracy and don’t criticise the album like you seem to think we do?

And I think we’d all be fine with no more new music if they stopped telling us that they intend on putting out new music, and have actually recorded new music. But they keep saying that, so we keep asking about it.

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

No problems and grudges! If they hadn't been criticized for everything Chinese, they would have had continuity, there was recorded material and that was the line to follow, they didn't let it! They are guns!, and I'm fine that they talk about whatever! Axl hasn't talked about new music in years, he hasn't committed himself by saying or promising new music! That's slash saving face to seem important, as if he's It would depend! The worst thing that can be done to an artist is to question him before releasing material! Now the music business is not the same as before! the imagination of the fans, the same ones that killed any hint of artistic creativity!

Miguelox26

Miguelox26 wrote:

He made the most difficult! He renewed a group and its musical line, he had the money and believed in his project, so much so that it infected the musicians with whom he surrounded himself and the music that was created was depressing and furious author rock, but the fanatic Short-sighted, I just wanted a snapshot of the poster! These were emotions and experiences made into conceptual art! He is already bored and dejected by a business that disgusts and a fanaticism that does not understand it! They are not going to get anything with the aroma of the nineties! Someone said for the industry that axl playing the piano among colleagues that he had won this game and that it was a matter of time to see the result! chinese existed and came out, he burned everything he could to the record company and would gather slash and duff to release silkworm! I won by KO. Now the same fans who didn't want Chinese with slash playing silkworm fill stadiums! The riad and the Bedouins cross the line and lose again!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Warming up the voice ahead of the tour:

Board footer