You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Perhaps (2023) to Drop

Sky Dog wrote:
Kikkoman80 wrote:

has been postponed to August 18th

Too funny…..shit show with new old music…there will be another “postponement” by Monday

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

All the cock teasing (soundchecks, cryptic messages, pics in studio) is backfiring as a result it their incompetent management

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

All the cock teasing (soundchecks, cryptic messages, pics in studio) is backfiring as a result it their incompetent management

Damn right it is.

We need a leak if only as an F-You.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Too funny…..shit show with new old music…there will be another “postponement” by Monday

That's the only thing you can reliably count on from these guys.  Delays and just reasons to not release any new music.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I wasn’t a huge fan of this song.

Atlas has serious potential if they smooth out that transition to the chorus.

State of Grace seems the most complete of the potential new songs. Some rough vocals to clean up in the beginning….

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

I am officially done with GNR Reddit. It's unreadable at this point. Another "insider" troll started a thread with fake Atlas artwork today, claiming the single was supposed to be out this week. I don't give a shit about the trolls, I give a shit about dozens of comments seriously questioning if it's legit and upvoting said comments. This is why the forums are still way better despite their decrease in users. The trolls know better than to bring that shit here or they'd get exposed in 2 seconds.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Apparently the song was officially uploaded to TouchTunes Digital Jukebox. Someone on Mygnr selected it to play at Rainbow Bar and it says it played. They weren't there so nothing was recorded.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

It's real. Recording of someone playing it is out there. I don't have it. Heard it once.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

It shows up on my touch tunes. Has the magic 8 ball image.

guts
 Rep: 1 

guts wrote:

I just listened to it and their is a new vocal take from Axl.

Slash and Robin are both on the solo.

Board footer