You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Limited edition greatest hits vinyl on the way

James wrote:

That track list is beyond awful.

This is something quickly thrown together by TB with no real thought put into it whatsoever.

A few hardcores or vinyl enthusiasts might buy this but that's it.

The very definition of a beer coaster.

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Izzyjim wrote:

The songs doesn't matter, the record could be empty or filled with elevator music- the collectors will buy it just for the sake of owning it.

Gotta admit that for a split second i thought to buy it just to put on the wall

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Given that it's limited to 3000 and just a collectors thing I think i'm less annoyed than I would be if this were a huge thing that you could buy in shops ect tbf. But sitting hardschool next to those songs must make the production sound even worse.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

If they are going to do limited edition records, at least offer new stuff, starting with the unreleased UYI studio material  they omitted from the box set.

ClaudeF

ClaudeF wrote:

Wait for it.

People have noticed that on the official webstore link for this record, the songs listed are ...

From Appetite.

https://gnrmerch.com/cdn/shop/files/GHV … 1694785691

Honest question: If the band was truly pissed about the 2004 Greatest Hits, how is this record, which has fewer tracks, an improvement, either as a representation of their history or a bargain for the fans?

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

The hustle band strikes again.

This is the appropriate answer.  If you're a hardcore fan, you've probably already ordered Perhaps and Appetite on Vinyl anyway.  Really it's not even a product that was neccesary.  Just a cash grab.

ClaudeF

ClaudeF wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

The hustle band strikes again.

This is the appropriate answer.  If you're a hardcore fan, you've probably already ordered Perhaps and Appetite on Vinyl anyway.  Really it's not even a product that was neccesary.  Just a cash grab.

"You be rippin' off the fuckin' kids / While they be payin' their hard earned money ..."

Board footer