You are not logged in. Please register or login.

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

Re: Post UR top 2 Favorite Gnr forum moments

younggunner wrote:
misterID wrote:

I remember when beta called Dave an idiot 16

lmao

Phrozeninfuego
 Rep: 1 

Was it the Dr pepper marketing department that got axl to release Chinese democracy by making a bet it wouldn't come before the year ended? And that if it did.. we'd call get free soda? I miss those days...

Something tells me if gnr actually release an album.. next year....we'll be seeing a lot of the old timers coming back ...

Fyi, for anyone that cares, I still have the mygnrforum t shirt, and marc canter gnr book (signed by him) I won from a raffle there... I can't remember when I won it tho.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Phrozeninfuego wrote:

Was it the Dr pepper marketing department that got axl to release Chinese democracy by making a bet it wouldn't come before the year ended? And that if it did.. we'd call get free soda? I miss those days...

Something tells me if gnr actually release an album.. next year....we'll be seeing a lot of the old timers coming back ...

Fyi, for anyone that cares, I still have the mygnrforum t shirt, and marc canter gnr book (signed by him) I won from a raffle there... I can't remember when I won it tho.

At this point I'd be more excited to see old posters come back than hearing the shit storm that would be a new gnr album. And for the record I doubt we ever see a proper album. Maybe one more song. Stars align maybe 2 but thats it.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

[

At this point I'd be more excited to see old posters come back than hearing the shit storm that would be a new gnr album. And for the record I doubt we ever see a proper album. Maybe one more song. Stars align maybe 2 but thats it.

^ This. I really don't think we're getting anything else. I didn't think I could get let down again, but here we are same bat time, same bat channel.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
misterID wrote:

I remember when beta called Dave an idiot 16

yeah Beta didn't like me calling her out for her lies and proving she was lying lol
Jarmo also banned me for that incident lol  It was hilarious when the official word by Gnr contradicted what Beta said the next day.
Those were the fun days.

Del James also called me some name I forget for what , as did Merck lol

I remember when Fortus told me the album  wasn't coming out, forget the year it was, and Merck kept saying it was coming out that  year and even said that, oh there are so and so weeks left in the year, and of course, that year came and went with no album lol

Oh  yeah and Merck saying that that hard school clip by in the day was not guns n roses and gave me crap for saying it was.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

The razz checkmate leak.
IRS leak
Birth of ROV and it's chatroom with Ron
Birth of Evo

I'm sure I'm forgetting some but it's been damn near 20 years.

Did we ever find out if Razz really had the full song?
he also swore to me up and down he just had the clip, but then of course was it like a year longer, a longer clip leaked out

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Razz only had the clip.

Good to see you back.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
James wrote:

Razz only had the clip.

Good to see you back.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, god knows there's so much new music to talk about, but that Razz clip was mid 2006?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
harmon420 wrote:
James wrote:

Razz only had the clip.

Good to see you back.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, god knows there's so much new music to talk about, but that Razz clip was mid 2006?

I think it was April-May 2006. Not very long after the CITR leak.

Hard to believe it's going on 18 years since those leaks. That's frightening.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
James wrote:

Razz only had the clip.

Good to see you back.

Thanks and thanks

It is crazy how its been another 15 years without an album.

Board footer