You are not logged in. Please register or login.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

Re: Guns n roses played the general

dave-gnfnr wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

So now he's back to singing good again? Literally shocked he's pulling off The General.

with two shows left he is singing good again

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

The vocals may be new then?

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
Axl S wrote:

The ASCAP listing having both the songs gets even more confusing.

My three theories for it now:

1) It's meant to be two separate listings and the TB Elite Management Team fucked up
2) It's meant to be together on a full album-like release but it's split up for the B-Side.
3) Monsters was meant to be a hidden track on the end of The General on the Perhaps vinyl

or 4 its two seperate songs but meant to be played back to back like we will rock you and we are the champions

I hope the fully live version comes out, its a shame they cut it right before the solo

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:
harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

Pretty impressed with his vocals on The General. He is very much on point for a 61 year old man singing in a falsetto. Even though the videos Ive watched are poop quality he sounds pretty good on everything else as well. Just when I think I'm out and have gotten closure, they pull me back in.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

^ Dave

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

Pretty impressed with his vocals on The General. He is very much on point for a 61 year old man singing in a falsetto. Even though the videos Ive watched are poop quality he sounds pretty good on everything else as well. Just when I think I'm out and have gotten closure, they pull me back in.

I watched part of the live show from last night too and Axl sounds good live right now
its too bad the tour is almost over

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Should have just sent it to streaming tonight. Now that they played it, the leak will get more attention.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

He even sounds okay on SCOM.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

The random dude yelling to axl to play us the general. And then they did.. Definitely shit himself.

Board footer