You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: KATARINA BENZOVA vs. GUNS N ROSES; GUNDAM TOURING SERVICES U.S. LLC,;G

carlossacanell wrote:

Too long to read... What happens?

make time and read it when you get chance. There's too much to quickly go in to. But briefly she says Fernando and TB ripped her off by using her pics without paying her right. & Fernando made unwanted advances to her. TB had no policies in place for dealing with complaints like literally any other company does & they seem to be fucked.

It's a worth a read

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Why no criminal complaint against Fernando?

Edit: or is there? Have any criminal charges been filed against Fernando? I’m seriously just asking. If you’re being sexually harassed why not go to police? Is it because it’s harassment and that should be handled by an hr entity? Which in her complaint states gnr is devoid of?

Shacklermyrye

FlashFlood wrote:

Edit: or is there? Have any criminal charges been filed against Fernando? I’m seriously just asking. If you’re being sexually harassed why not go to police? Is it because it’s harassment and that should be handled by an hr entity? Which in her complaint states gnr is devoid of?

Seems to just be a civil suit.

Shacklermyrye

They are really dicing with danger if they keep Andree Gillot around after this though. This civil case will just lead people/media to look into other things & the first thing they will find is an alleged pimp who gets young women backstage. That shit might have flown in the 80's but this is 2023

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Money I'm guessing.

Click777
 Rep: 0 

Click777 wrote:

I wonder why now? When the tour ended... And who put her up to it, surely there is some interested party who persuaded her to do it. Could it be, for example, some manager who wants to take over the business of the band and took advantage of this story. I saw her IG page a month ago, Kat was just crushed, as it seemed to me. At the last show in Mexico, Slash behaved very strangely, fastidiously, he turned away from everyone

Shacklermyrye

its hit rolling stone https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi … 234877430/
'Benzova also accused Lebeis of once trying to force his way into her hotel room after she rejected his requests to drink wine with him at 6 a.m. In another alleged incident from May 2018, Benzova claimed Lebeis tried to force himself on her and “continued to pressure Benzova to succumb to his sexual demands for 10 minutes — physically touching her, coercing her, continually trying to force himself onto Benzova in a dark alley outside of her house.”

Jesus christ... this is bad

Sky Dog wrote:

Holy shit……

Sky Dog wrote:

Also….was Melissa really sick???????

Shacklermyrye

Sky Dog wrote:

Also….was Melissa really sick???????

Thought had occurred but yeah i think there may be some long term health issue thing going on there.

Either way this shit looks real bad & i expect it will get worse before it gets better

Board footer