You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: So....whatcha think so far?

Neemo wrote:

hit us up with what you like and don't like and any suggestions on what you would like done

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So far so good.  I'd like to see the street team brought back and maybe some more organized chats like we've done in the past. 

I think it will take some time to get going, but this will be successful.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

But we've barely started building it yet sad So many more exciting new features still to come tongue

(No, seriously... )

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

When I say it will take some time to get going, I mean getting everybody back here.  I'm very happy with where we are and I'm excited about where we're going.

buzzsaw wrote:

So far so good.  I'd like to see the street team brought back and maybe some more organized chats like we've done in the past. 

I think it will take some time to get going, but this will be successful.

Organized chats are definitely happening going forward.   The Street Team right now we are putting on hold.   As far as staff is concerned, everyone that followed us to the Alt. site and here, all of you are our street team  5   In the months to come we may start up a group streat team again.

Will

Will wrote:

This site will advertise itself wink

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

Its awesome.

Can the forum be placed more towards the center of the screen? Its seems kinda awkward having it over to the left of the page.

Will

Will wrote:

It was centered sad Then I was asked to move it to the left lol. Do we need a poll?

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

maybe separate templates?

I have a widescreen computer, so maybe thats why the difference of opinion

Will

Will wrote:

True, quite a good idea actually. Make each template available either left aligned of centered. Might look into that smile

Board footer