You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Here We Go Again...

Gunslinger wrote:

Looks like next month is now the date of choice for Chinese Democracy to be released according to a couple of online stores.  Play.com and Amazon.com UK (this was the one that originally had the Feb. 12th release date) are pitching a 3/24 release date.

Play.com:  http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/1125209 … oduct.html
Amazon.com (UK): http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000NQDFP8

....don't hold your breath.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cool if it come out on the 24th in europe then i'll be getting cool bday pressy ...maybe thats what axl has been waitign for all along? 16 to release the album on my birthday it all makes sense now 22

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

It's a sign. 'Nuff said 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Is it me or is it always Amazon.co.UK?? There must be a GnR fan or forum member that works there. It's doesn't seem like it's ever Amazon.com

Maybe it's just me.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Chinese Democracy Sta......ahh fuck it 17

HAHA I'll finish it   It Starts NOW!!!!!    3        2

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Chinese Democracy has been starting up for a long time now. This is like the longest, dirtiest opening riff of all time.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I'm hoping that Chinese Democracy started in 1999.  Let's hope it's at least finished by now. big_smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

cool if it come out on the 24th in europe then i'll be getting cool bday pressy ...maybe thats what axl has been waitign for all along? 16 to release the album on my birthday it all makes sense now 22

That is really funny to me because two years ago when Nov. 21 was being thrown around as a release date I was thinking the same thing.

Board footer