You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: *FALSE* "The Collective's" unofficial statement regarding C.D.

Backslash wrote:

I'm still waiting for that guy in Scotland who found a CD-R of Chinese Democracy songs in a client's home to get back to me.......

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

There's no proof of it being real, but at the same time, there's no proof showing its fake.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Backslash wrote:

I'm still waiting for that guy in Scotland who found a CD-R of Chinese Democracy songs in a client's home to get back to me.......

I'm pretty sure it was London, not that that's the important bit 16

Dadud wrote:

There's no proof of it being real, but at the same time, there's no proof showing its fake.

Yes there is, Broken is a fake track, it's never existed, and yet it appears on a CD tracklist from some supposed Geffen employee. That makes the tracklist fake and hence the rest of the letter is BS too.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Dadud wrote:

The hell it is. If that 'memo' is from Interscope you can call me Jimmy Iovine.

It makes it sound like they're all a big family down there and that everything from day to day is about Axl.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Backslash wrote:

I'm from Scotland and have a CD-R of Chinese Democracy songs, doesn't mean you guys haven't already heard them.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Dadud wrote:

Yes there is, Broken is a fake track, it's never existed, and yet it appears on a CD tracklist from some supposed Geffen employee. That makes the tracklist fake and hence the rest of the letter is BS too.

Sorry could be a real song. I think the fans ran with that track too much and mentioned it or faked it a little too much. I don't think this is "legit". Give me real news or leaks. People have too much time on their hands.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Pride&Glory wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Dadud wrote:

Sorry could be a real song. I think the fans ran with that track too much and mentioned it or faked it a little too much. I don't think this is "legit". Give me real news or leaks. People have too much time on their hands.

Sorry is a real song, Broken was confirmed by Ron as fake last year.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah I see it now. Misread your post.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

It's bullshit. Believe me... mentioning the Martin Luther King thing? Lol. Believe me things like that wouldn't be mentioned in a professional email like that. It's BS

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
Pride&Glory wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Sorry is a real song, Broken was confirmed by Ron as fake last year.

What if Ron mentioned that the fans were rumbling about broken, and mentioned it to axl, and then he (axl) thought it would be a great name for one of his numerous unnamed tracks, and decided to finish it and put it on CD? Highly unlikely, but plausable.

Board footer