You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: Will you ever give up?

Scabbie wrote:

I'm interested to know - will you guys ever give up on Axl and his dreams?

Axl might have taken his time, and most of us at some time have whined and grumbled but I still don't know of many of the hard core people on these forums that have given up waiting for this darn album.

Will this ever be over? I still want to hear it, ever so badly, but I'm starting to get a little tired of it all...yet I'm sure I will carry on and on and on...fuck even the people that are sick of it can't seem to shake off their forum habits...

We're all puppets in Axl's show. I just hope the red curtains will soon be either lifted or closed for the last time.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Just follow King Dick's advice and live your life. That's what I do. If it comes out, it comes out. I'll be sure to pick it up. Guns N' Roses has always been my favorite band. It would be badass to get a new album, but if not ... we've already got a few great ones to listen to forever. Make no mistake, I want to hear something new from Guns just like anyone else, but what I don't get is this whole "That's it, I give up on the band!" mentality. What does that mean? Who does that hurt? I mean, what are you giving up on, the waiting? So don't wait. Mark my words, everyone who ever threw their hands up in anger over the wait will still be picking up their copy if and when this thing comes out. What I'm saying is, let's all just lighten up. If it comes out, it comes out. It'll be a great day. If not, stay healthy. Be cool. I don't know how else to say this.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I may stop following the CD saga on a daily basis like I do now, but should Axl ever release the album I would likely still buy it. At the end of it all I'm a GNR fan and if a GNR album comes out I'm going to get it. Not having CD doesn't really frustrate me like it used to, it sucks that we don't have it but there's more important things to worry about. If it comes out one day then great, if not well then it's just business as usual.

No.

Plain and simple.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Nah I am a GNR fan for life. Even if Axl shits on the fans and what not. Still enjoy the music aspect of the band.

AtariLegend wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

No.

Plain and simple.

Past Suicide... Agreed.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its frustrating right now cuz the band is so silent...we have to scrape the barrel everyday for soemthign to talk about, but as long as you guys want a forum to talk about shit then i'll be there to help dig up something to talk about big_smile

but something, anything would be cool to talk about these days...the smallest of updates would turn around morale quite a bit i think...

even the official site was updated to say "Axl took a massive dump today" at least it would be something 16 I'm sure we could turn the conversation to the album somehow 18

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

If this site fell apart, yeah, probably. I wouldn't go to the trouble of finding another place to talk GN'R. But I don't think I'll be leaving here soon.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I already have. I like coming here to talk, that's about it. I ain't buying Chinese Democracy, that is a fact. Take that however you like.

Board footer