You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Bach Interviewed on SmartAss Radio

Aussie wrote:

Ok, Bach was interviewed on SmartAss radio on 5th March and he bascially got a phone call right before he went on air Bach talks about it and says "I just got a call that will change my life...but I can't say anything about it".

It's obvious that the phone call rattled him because he keeps thinking about it and going "fuck" (insert excitable Baz accent here).  Then he says it will probably all make sense in a couple of weeks time.

Later on he keeps going "Dude your not going to believe this one - FUCK!".

Then he talks about opening for Poison (well he says he can't talk about that either, but then does anyhow) he says it's "The Biggest Tour of the Summer", then he goes, "But the phone call I just got could change everything".

Full interview can be found here:

http://www.smartassradio.com/audio.htm#sb

That's interesting, thanks for posting.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

maybe he knocked someone up or something... 16

I know that Baz hasn't been the most reliable source of information in the CD saga, but he certainly is one of the most excited about potential news.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Backslash wrote:

maybe he knocked someone up or something... 16

I know that Baz hasn't been the most reliable source of information in the CD saga, but he certainly is one of the most excited about potential news.

True on both accounts, plus you would think despite his friendship with certain people, he would be the last person they would tell anything confidential too.  Unless they actually wanted him to open his big trap about it anyhow.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Maybe Firehouse and Mr Big were added to the bill 16

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Maybe he just heard about STP. 16

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Maybe he just heard about STP. 16

... and he got the call to be VR's new front man!  14

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

guys....i've been trying to keep this a secret...but can't anymore....

Axl has been trying to get Tracey and Roberta back into the fold, but neither of them is available at the moment (tracey had a kid, roberta is somewhere in mexico), so in a desperate rush to find a backing vocalist, he phoned Baz and offered him a job....no longer as a support act, but as part of the main show....now he can yell for the duration of the whole 3 hour set...and not just for one song....

now wonder this has changed his life....he gets to stare at axl's ass and blow air kisses to it the whole night...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Baz is quite an excitable person, it could just as easily have been his milkman ringing to say he's changing his delivery day or something 16

Maybe Skid Row want him back....or maybe it was Axl, but I don't see how anything CD related would change Bachs life greatly, he's opened for GNR before so it would have to be something bigger than that?

I'm going to stick with the milkman theory.

Board footer