You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: Vatican lists "new deadly sins"

Backslash wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No one believes AIDS to be a man made disease.  Only conspiracy theory wackos throw shit like that out there.  AIDS is spread through drug use and unsafe sexual activity (specifically homosexual sex between two men).  AIDS is an epidemic in Africa because of their low education rates and the refusal of their governments to intervene.  You can't make an argument that sexual relations is a private matter and is of no business of the government (my personal opinion) or that it requires government intervention when something goes wrong and people refuse to practice safe habits. 

People who stick their dick in or spread their legs for anyone deserve what they get.  When you behave and act like an animal, you suffer the same fate as the creatures who live in nature.  Mankind left "nature" and created society to remove the dangers and ills of living with the animals. 

The people within the Catholic Church view promiscuity as a Sin, and aren't expected to teach a sexual education program in your view.  If people only engaged in sexual relations with people whom they know and trust, STDs would drop dramatically.  There is a cost with every lifestyle or vice.  Blaming the Church for telling Adults not to behave dangerously and like animals for the cause of AIDS is so warped and off the point I don't know how to respond to you seriously.  Then to suggest that AIDS is a created disease just completely discredits your argument.  I understand that you live in a different world than ours, but you should really consider posting this bullshit where young adults and teenager who don't know any better may accept it as fact.

It bewilders me that the two bold statements could be in the same post.  The only reason AIDS was ever prominent among the homosexual population has to do with a history of promiscuity and lack of protection.  I'm not 100% sure on the stats, but a relatively small number of homosexuals practice anal sex, which is where the problem lies...  Anal sex is more likely than any other to result in bleeding (and stools contain blood and carry disease anyway) therefore, people who practiced unprotected anal sex historically have had a greater risk for AIDS.  Straight people have the same risks, especially if they're having unprotected sex with a number of sexual partners (which is a growing segment in society).  Whether a person is gay has nothing to do with it.

I'm not a believer that AIDS was man-made, but I know it's certainly an epidemic in Africa.  The main problem is how these people are not being helped.  One of the main problems is that HIV is spread from mother to child and because of other illnesses surrounding the impoverished region, the children are dying of a combination of AIDS and other diseases.  Lack of proper sexual education, intervention, and hygiene are to blame first and foremost.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Look at the statistics for STDs and AIDS in the homosexual community versus that in the heterosexual community.  Although I didn't want to get this graphic in my original post, the reason AIDS is more prevalent in the homosexual community is because the anus wasn't designed to strecth.  Anal intercourse tears the anus and obviously, traces of blood exist creating the bridge to spread the virus.  While AIDS can certainly be contracted through vaginal intercourse, the Vagina is designed to be stretched and the same amount of bodily fluids isn't exchanged. 

If you read my post to read that gay sex causes AIDS, that wasn't what I was saying.  Simply that AIDS is more common statistically in the gay community becuase of their sexual habits.  Simply put, the most unsafe form of sexual intercourse is between two men.

Lack of proper sexual education, intervention, and hygiene are to blame first and foremost.

You're exactly right.

Randall Flagg

Neemo wrote:

I thought AIDS started cuz some freaks in africa were fucking monkeys :sick:

That is how it happened.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No one believes AIDS to be a man made disease.  Only conspiracy theory wackos throw shit like that out there.  AIDS is spread through drug use and unsafe sexual activity (specifically homosexual sex between two men).  AIDS is an epidemic in Africa because of their low education rates and the refusal of their governments to intervene.

That's how it's spread, yeah, after the fact. As for the origins there's no point in us debating that. Just something I threw out there.

I understand that you live in a different world than ours, but you should really consider posting this bullshit where young adults and teenager who don't know any better may accept it as fact.

You should consider minding your own business.

Backslash

Backslash wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Simply put, the most unsafe form of sexual intercourse is between two men.

That's not really true... Statistically, many more straight people have anal intercourse than gays.  A lot of the gay people I know don't even have anal sex. 
Check here: http://www.garynull.com/documents/Conti … x&AIDS.htm

The most unsafe form of sexual intercourse is anal sex, but there's no difference whether it's between a man and a woman or a man and a man.  The only difference is gay men don't have vaginal sex either, so statistically 100% of all AIDS infections that are a result of vaginal intercourse occur in straight people. wink

Randall Flagg wrote:
Neemo wrote:

That is how it happened.

Oh please, you actually believe that?  It's far more likely that it came from eating the infected chimps than fucking them.

Check http://www.avert.org/origins.htm for different theories.

Randall Flagg

I'm not talking about total cases of anal sex. Obviously there are more straight people doing it because 97% of the population is straight.  I'm talking percentage within the community.  Again, what percent of gay men are infected with an STD compared to heterosexual couples?  The answer is found right there.

Whethere the AIDS virus was transmitted from easting or having sex with a monkey (we will never know for sure) it certainly wasn't invented in a lab and sent out to the people of the world as some would have us to belive.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

is because the anus wasn't designed to strecth.  Anal intercourse tears the anus and obviously, traces of blood exist creating the bridge to spread the virus.

:bed: And the winner for the most disgusting post of the year goes to...   5

Backslash wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Simply put, the most unsafe form of sexual intercourse is between two men.

That's not really true... Statistically, many more straight people have anal intercourse than gays.  A lot of the gay people I know don't even have anal sex. 
Check here: http://www.garynull.com/documents/Conti … x&AIDS.htm

The most unsafe form of sexual intercourse is anal sex, but there's no difference whether it's between a man and a woman or a man and a man.

Well, the counterarguement would be more gay man have AIDS than striaght women (Total number and percentage wise). Therefore, a a gay man having anal with another gay man does increase the chances of contracting AIDS over a straight couple.

Now, on a level playing field, if there are 10 gay men standing in a room, and 1 has AIDS, and 10 straight woman in a room and 1 has AIDS. If you chose a man & woman to have anal with, then yes for the most part your odds are about the same. Now, in regular society, I do think it favors getting it from a gay man than a straight woman.

Ughh that was disgusting, I think I need to shower after that post.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Backslash wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Neemo wrote:

That is how it happened.

Oh please, you actually believe that?  It's far more likely that it came from eating the infected chimps than fucking them.

Check http://www.avert.org/origins.htm for different theories.

oh i dunno...i just remember back when the virus started in north america and that was being tossed around as a reason...i never really researched it 16 but i guess it may be hard to find a consenting chimp now that you mention it 14

Backslash

Backslash wrote:

No matter who or what you're sticking your dick in (ass, vag, mouth, monkey), remember boys and girls, wear a condom.  Well, if you don't know the sexual history of it... Even that's not 100% effective, but at least it's a shield.

Ain't it funny that we went from talking about the Catholic church to gay sex?  That can't be a coincidence. 14

Board footer