You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Scott says VR is finished after this tour on stage in Glasgow?! :(

Neemo wrote:

apparently Scott pretty much said VR is done after the amsterdam show and several people have confirmed hearing him say it at the show...kinda crappy sad well Saikin will be happy i suppose

Route66 wrote:

I was right at the front of the glasgow show where Scott Weiland broke the news right before Fall to pieces!

He said and i quote "You're at something really special tonight. This is the last ever Velvet Revolver tour"

Once he said that Slash, Duff, Matt and Dave all looked at each other. They sang fall to pieces then.. Scott goes over to the side of the stage and argues with the sound guy. After a couple of songs he threw his mic down and walked off. After a long wait Duff came out with the band and sang the start of its so easy. Scott shows up about half way through.. sang really half assed then gone again...

Really doesnt look good. Especially as the band at the start of the evening were late on by half an hour and stood waiting for Scott for about 10 mins on stage. Clearly all very uncomfortably.. Looks like its true guys. Straight from Scotts mouth.

willow wrote:

Hi All,
        in total shock tonight.At the Glasgow gig Scott announced "you're witnessing something very special here tonight, the last Velvet Revolver tour". He also refered to the crowd as "stinking individuals " during Sex Type Thing.The rest of the guys didn't look to happy.They took ages to come back on for the encore and when they did Duff started singing "it's so easy" by himself until Scott eventually came on stage.Good gig,great set but there is something going on ! Feel a wee bit sad really.

cheesebeard wrote:

Yeah i was at the front too...when he said that people didn't really seem to know what to think.  The whole place just kind of went quiet sad.

Jimi_VR wrote:

i was there too...what a shite thing to hear.
everyone was screaming when he said it was something special, then the next part of the sentence everything went almost silent...horrible thing.
i thought he wasnt coming back out when they went into its so easy...cause duff started the song himself on vocals i thought maybe scott had said he wasnt hitting the stage again.

all posts taken from www.velvetrevolverforum.com

nugdafied wrote:

Whatever. If true, I hope Slash & Duff continue to make music together & find another frontman. Maybe it's time to call Josh Todd back up & finally just rock out!!! 21

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Gee what a professional way for Weiland to deal with things!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Obviously there is more trouble than I thought sad

I mean i figured the previous trouble was all due to the drug issues than wound him up in rehab. But if he is out of there and still there is issues really might be the end of VR.

I doubt they will cos of the trouble last time, but it would be good if matt, slash and duff just got a new singer.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

replace the fucker and then rock n' roll again.

i never liked him in the first place in vr. i never got into his lyrics and that's why i don't really listen to vr.

the only thing i'm sad about is that duff and slash might call it quits and each go on their own path.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Time to ditch this waster. If he can only see as far as a summer tour that's destined collapse then that's his problem. I hope VR move on without him and get a new singer, perhaps then they can reach the potential they've always promised without Scott holding them back. Really shitty thing to do to the band and the fans.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

once a poser, always a poser....and the world collectively yawned.:rolleyes:

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Obviously there is more trouble than I thought sad

I don't think so. As madagas said, he's a poser. He just wants to go out with a bang so he can talk during his STP reunion how it's so much better now & shit went down with VR and they werent' getting along etc etc.. and Slash & Duff will be like "??? We did?!  Where were we when all this stuff was going on". Scott lives in a fantasy world sometimes, makes shit up that isn't there. He just wants to cause controversy & try to have a big breakup.

Oh, fuck...

Board footer