You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: Scott says VR is finished after this tour on stage in Glasgow?! :(

Backslash wrote:

I guess they'll find a replacement and continue on... I was expecting more of a hiatus but I guess there's turmoil behind the scenes.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Scott could never handle the enduring legacy that Duff, Slash and Matt carry with them. In the Dublin show he looked really pissed at the crowd's esctatic reaction to GNR tunes.
What an arrogant fuck, he should acknowledge the achievements of his band mates and move on.

No autographs, no meet-and-greets, no banter with his band mates, no apparent gratitude for Duff getting him a way to get off heroin and giving him a second shot - what a fucking diva.

The STP reunion will doubtless be helped by the existance of VR.
Good luck to the deLeo brothers controlling this guy, he seems to continually shit on those that have helped him before.

At this rate, Scott may well find himself alone in life. The guy needs to find the humility switch and fucking flick it!!

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

This news really rapes my tapeworm abortion. Hopefully STP can deliver the cow or Scott's going to look like a douche.

Bring in someone who can write at a level higher than an 8th grade druggie, rename the band, get a blusier rhtyhm guitarist, maybe even a new drummer, and write a real rock record that doesn't sound stale after one listen.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Whatever. If true, I hope Slash & Duff continue to make music together & find another frontman. Maybe it's time to call Josh Todd back up & finally just rock out!!! 21

Josh Todd should stay in Buckcherry and keep writing their next record. 

Great news for STP though!

Saikin

Saikin wrote:

nugdafied wrote:
Saikin wrote:

It's actually bad news for STP to see Weiland acting the way he has the past few months.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
nugdafied wrote:
Saikin wrote:

It's actually bad news for STP to see Weiland acting the way he has the past few months.

No, it's actually not.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Although I would like STP to last, I think it would be very funny if the reunion crashed in their first couple weeks together. Wouldn't surprise me either.

And I agree with nugdafied, while Scott's actions may show his lack of interest in VR and a commitment to STP, it also shows the same gross lack of professionalism that has doomed his career to mediocrity.

As soon as I heard that STP was getting back together, I never really thought that VR would continue on.

I wonder if Scott didn't plan this, get himself back on stage, back in the spotlight somewhat cleaned up and then felt okay, I did this as a stepping stone to get back STP back together and now I am ready for it.

Either way I do wonder if VR will carry on with a new singer although it would suck to have an endless revolving door of singers, I hope if they do carry on, whoever steps in, stays there.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

sammy hagar 9

Board footer