You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Daily Hot Celebrity Piece of Ass Pic of the Day Thread

Axlin16 wrote:
Bono wrote:

Axlin you just called these  girls "enormously overrated with bug eyes", "Universes overrated", "Ugly" and "fatter, putting on weight"

I'm not so sure it's me who has the 'unique' taste

Every picture you posted pretty much reinforced exactly what I originally thought. Did absolutely nothing for me.

Still not nuts about any of them, and Kaley the older she gets she's fuckin' weird lookin'.

johndivney wrote:

axlin's right about kaley cuoco
it is weird how she's gone
she was super on 8 simple rules (then yer man had to go & die - the same day as johnny cash, what a fucking horrible day that was!)
then she got a bit fugly at the end of it's run
then she was super hot again @ the start of tbbt & since then she's really been on the slide
she is weird he's defo right about her
completely wrong re: kunis tho

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
johndivney wrote:

axlin's right about kaley cuoco
it is weird how she's gone
she was super on 8 simple rules (then yer man had to go & die - the same day as johnny cash, what a fucking horrible day that was!)
then she got a bit fugly at the end of it's run
then she was super hot again @ the start of tbbt & since then she's really been on the slide
she is weird he's defo right about her
completely wrong re: kunis tho

I agree too.  Don't find any of those girls all that attractive except Mila.  She is fine! 

Funny you mention John Ritter (well maybe funny is a poor choice of words but anyway).  A friend of mine, for whatever reason HATED John Ritter with a passion.  He thought the Problem Child movies were the worst movies ever, probably had a point there.  And I guess he wasn't a fan of Three's Company either.  Anyway, John Ritter ended up passing away on his birthday.  Isn't it ironic?  Don't ya think?

johndivney wrote:

A little too ironic..

Oh god faldor what have u done?! U've taken us to a new low!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Sorry, let me try to get us back on topic.

Some Brazilian chick named Kamilla Covas

screen-shot-2013-02-26-at-10-22-34-pm.png

Lomax wrote:

Vin0o4y.png

Just got those from google. I followed up the loki one... it sounded weird. I got this video...

Axlin12 wrote:

American girls that 10 years ago, most guys including myself would've basically considered "we're doing you a favor" by giving them the time of day, the girls have this major chip on their shoulder in terms of what they see as beautiful and themselves as beautiful, almost to a point that certain girls that see themselves as "hot", my generation 10 years ago would've considered them 60-70 pounds overweight.

Bieber is hotter to me sexually than her, and i'm not even gay.

I hear you.
And it's not just fat girls there are some seriously ugly bitches that have this notion that if they believe in themselves they can have whoever they like.

It borders on delusional

Also where women ugly women are full of themselves in our generation there is a huge amount of men who spend 2 hours a day in the gym getting ripped to try attract these women. The mind boggles.

Also.. I think this girl may be a model or something. Not quite sure but here she is

Girls_Models_Models_K_Kayden_Kross_020860_.jpg

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

She looks like a cross between Jenna Jameson and Stacy Kiebler.

Are there anymore of her? She's 'effin fine.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Riad wrote:

And it's not just fat girls there are some seriously ugly bitches that have this notion that if they believe in themselves they can have whoever they like.

It borders on delusional

Interesting...maybe it's because it works the other way...what attracts women is more complex than just visual stuff...so with the right confidence and attitude a fat guy can get all kinds of hot women.....

I have a theory that bad looking girls can punch above their class for a one night stand....cos sometimes a good looking guy will be too lazy to go through the efforts of picking up hot girls...so will opt for the easy-lay approach....but that girls don't realise this...and it makes them think they're now able to pull hot guys...so they start rejecting average looking single guys that ask for relationships....

When the reality is they can pull a hot dude for sex but no way in hell for a relationship.

Just a theory...but it sure seemed like that sometimes when I was single.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

The problem is pussy and it's ultimate yet overrated power. Since every man wants it and want it a lot more than the other way around, the value of dick basically falls to give away prices. This skews the balance of two more or less equal products. A woman's power in relation to acquiring an attractive male is largely present from birth, leaving men to do more actual work to bolster their almost worthless natural assets. Even a hot male will have trouble keeping a relationship with an equally hot female if he doesn't also have some form of power, financial resources, status, a winning personality etc.

The flip side of the coin is that a female may punch above her weight through acquired qualities, but ultimately she is more a slave to her condition since most men will always prefer natural looks when sex are that much more important to them. Another irony is that a woman is in fact much more capable of enjoying sex, but the turning of it into a powerful resource due to the aggressive instincts of men encourages women to adopt a practical and strategic relationship to it, leading to more negative associations with the act. Things like rape or sleeping with your old pig of a boss are realities far less pronounced for men, and if they are, possibly less painful or perhaps even pleasant experiences.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

In their prime, Carmen Electra or Denise Richards?

Board footer