You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

Re: On the search for a new frontman:

sic. wrote:

Get Baz, blow the dust off those songs written with Izzy before Scott came aboard, have Izzy write the lyrics and release it as the third studio album. It'd actually give a good idea what the UYI-lineup might sound today, given we'd be lacking some of Axl's characteristics. But I would like the idea of Baz doing Izzy/VR songs, some GNR covers and Scott's material like Messages.

Milk every other GNR connection to death and the record sales will be boosted by the prospect of a pseudo-reunion.

Cover My Michelle and... 16

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Acekicken wrote:

"N  O   T"      :N  E  W:

Bach will be touring this summer and hinted that fans will eventually hear the five songs he co-wrote and recorded with Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum when auditioning for Velvet Revolver.

Source: Saskatoon Starphoenix

This is from a past interview,but in light of everything that
has been said it would be cool to hear them. 22

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Acekicken wrote:

"N  O   T"      :N  E  W:

Bach will be touring this summer and hinted that fans will eventually hear the five songs he co-wrote and recorded with Slash, Duff McKagan and Matt Sorum when auditioning for Velvet Revolver.

Source: Saskatoon Starphoenix

This is from a past interview,but in light of everything that
has been said it would be cool to hear them. 22

yeah i remember that interview....they they turned around and said they werent interested like a couple weeks later right?

Apparently the Days of the New singer recorded a bunch of tuens with them too before getting turned away, and that canadaiin dude..i think they used the recording things as a way to see if they singers were what they were looking for

another peice of news that we have to wait on...least we have things to keep our eyes on in the news fro mbith GnR and VR now

mariposa
 Rep: 2 

mariposa wrote:

Dude, that'd be awesome! 9

Acekicken

Acekicken wrote:
Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

HAHAHA Bazzz SorumNoce full tilt Boogie
04.06.08 | Comment?

Hey Guys,
Someone sent me the pic below on my myspace page. pretty funny, this was Scotts pic for new singer. Anyway good to be back home. Been hanging At my new store. Biz is good selling lots of stuff, please come by if in the area. Will be offering shirts i can sign if I'm around if you can't afford the leather and stuff. Also will have e-commerce very soon on Sorumnoce. But for now look at the site and email info@sorumnoce and my partner Max can hook u up and get u prices send the stuff fedex or whatever. On a VR note will be getting in the studio tuesday to jam we are not wasting any time on the band. Want to get Rockin'
Lets do It and Kick some ASS
Matt

did you do that pic ace? if so that pretty cool that matt posted it on his blog

i read it though that matt is denying any Baz involvemet

Acekicken

Acekicken wrote:
Neemo wrote:

HAHAHA Bazzz SorumNoce full tilt Boogie
04.06.08 | Comment?

Hey Guys,
Someone sent me the pic below on my myspace page. pretty funny, this was Scotts pic for new singer. Anyway good to be back home. Been hanging At my new store. Biz is good selling lots of stuff, please come by if in the area. Will be offering shirts i can sign if I'm around if you can't afford the leather and stuff. Also will have e-commerce very soon on Sorumnoce. But for now look at the site and email info@sorumnoce and my partner Max can hook u up and get u prices send the stuff fedex or whatever. On a VR note will be getting in the studio tuesday to jam we are not wasting any time on the band. Want to get Rockin'
Lets do It and Kick some ASS
Matt

did you do that pic ace? if so that pretty cool that matt posted it on his blog

i read it though that matt is denying any Baz involvemet

I posted it here but no I did not make the pic.
And no I did not send it to Matt.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

They should get Seb's younger brother Zac to be the singer... his days as a goalie are over, a change of careers would be great. haha

Acekicken

Acekicken wrote:
Backslash wrote:

They should get Seb's younger brother Zac to be the singer... his days as a goalie are over, a change of careers would be great. haha

Zack was a Hockey player,But his brother Charlie is the Lead singer for the band
Make it your business. There sister is Beast Master co Star Actress
Heather Dylan Bierk

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

People really not to stop this whole "Baz is dated" bullshit. He kicks ass. He's a phenomenal singer. He's a far superior vocalist to Scott and most of the other singers the band had in mind. Skid Row was never a hair metal band, and if being unashamed to be a rocker and be true to who he is throughout all these fads is considered dated or lame, fuck the haters. At least he's not flat ironing his hair over his eye. I think a frontman with attitude and pipes like Baz is just what VR needs to BE taken seriously. No more gimmicks. Get a straight ahead rocker in there. The fanbase already embraces this guy. Old school bands like Buckcherry are blowing up right now. I think a Baz fronted VR, treated as a serious project and not as a gimmick, and given PROPER promotion could be just what VR needs.

Board footer