You are not logged in. Please register or login.

echrisl
 Rep: 0 

Re: What IF Robin Finck has left GNR. Will you still follow GNR?

echrisl wrote:

Still follow the band?  It'd be the best GNR related news I've heard in years!

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I haven't decided yet.  Looks like he's out and I'm still here, so maybe.  It's not because I'm a Robin fan, it's because it's a load of shit that this will probably "cause" a delay to the album and tours and everything else.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Well his solos on The Blues and Better kick serious ass, but that's not enough to judge his work.

I honestly don't know how much of an impact he has had on GN'R so I can't really say if he will be missed or not.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I follow Axl's career. I don't really care about the other guys in the band. tongue

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:
echrisl wrote:

Still follow the band?  It'd be the best GNR related news I've heard in years!

seconded

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

of course i will continue following gnr.

if he's left, it's bad news. i don't think anymore that any member leaving is a whole tragedy because in gnr land i got used to it.

i don't have time to really appreciate the guys because they're not on an album, there's always someone leaving in this band. you get used to it after a while and you just learn to take it.

am i upset he's leaving? yes, i am. will i stop follow gnr? never. as long as there will be a band called guns n' roses i'll be here. i'll accept new members and wave good-bye to the old ones, i'll buy tickets to a show no matter the line-up or the track-list because i'm there to have fun. we all bitch about a lot of things but in the end we're still here.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Well if the band dynamic is like for example that Jarmo guy says; GNR = Axl and others  then I can't support it. I'll but Chinese Democracy and maybe see a concert if I can, but my enthusiasm and support is not there. I can't support such dynamics. I can't support Robin either because having your picture on a website for another band without giving an explanation is disrespectful.

I'm CrimeSlunkScene.

Following Guns N' Roses is what I do.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Yeah, I'll follow the band, but it'll be a hell of a disappointment. If Robin's out, then it'd be nice to see Slash come back and take over his parts - but as I've said on other threads, that's incredibly unlikely (not least because Slash would expect to be the lead guitarist; there's no way he'd sit around playing chords while Bucket or Bumble took the November Rain outro...).

The timing is really puzzling, though. If the report about the TV series is true, they really are gearing up for the release; the label's discussing iTunes bonus tracks, for Christ's sake. Why leave now, when Chinese Democracy's finally in the home strait?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer