You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: The Rant Thread

Olorin wrote:

I tell a lie, I drove my van half cut one hogmanay. I was late to the pub and it was pissing with rain and I figured the pub wasnt that far away, I would be ok to drive.
I got there ok and never had an accident but trying to park straight was nightmare, it took about 20 attempts just to pull up to the kerb in a straight line. I felt pretty ashamed for doing it and learned just how incapable of driving you are after alcohol, never ever again.

I should have realised I wasnt in a state to drive when I managed to have a shower whilst drinking a whisky and ice, and only notice when I was getting out,  that the large window in my tiny wee bathroom, looking out into the night and the multistory flats across the street - was wide open to the world! No shower curtain or nothing 11

Infact I should have really realised I wasnt in a fit state to drive after giving the street a spectacle of me drinking whisky and singing in the shower,  and I didnt even feel embarressed in the slightest...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Fucking PC viruses... Dammit!

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Hates when you get with the girl you want then realise you don't want her as much as you thought you did.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I've tried installing a downloaded copy of XP...I've burned it almost 10 times...it just won't boot like it should. FUCK IT

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Going to the dentist in an hour, and I'm NOT looking forward to it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Olorin wrote:

3 years ago tonight I met up with friends, got merry drunk, and rounded off the night by seeing GN'R on live on stage. Where does the time go sad

Yeah i hear that, I was thinking about the 07 tour in Australia the other day and suddenly realised it was 2 years ago. Which makes it 3 years since eddie trunk and all that...kinda catches up with you.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Might not be able to afford to go to university because even though he requested the cheap shitty halls of residence the uni decided to put him in the best. FUCK!

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

YOU know your drunk when you accidently pish with the toilet seeat down and you somehow manage to aim every drop directly in without so much as a drip  landing on the seat, tey it sober and your in messville.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Just noticed he's in the friend zone and is going to try to claw his way out and find someone else.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Our new 6 week old puppy kindly left me a little parcel on my bedroom floor.

Board footer