You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

Re: The Rant Thread

TheMole wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Just noticed he's in the friend zone and is going to try to claw his way out and find someone else.

Fuck the bad rep the friend zone gets mate, nothing's easier than getting to a girl from within the friend zone. The thing is, now that she trusts you, you can bust out the sexual innuendo's without any risk and embed the thought of you and her into her mind. Don't wanna sound like a total player (a real player would never agree with me 'bout the friend zone to begin with), and my terminology might come across as slightly disrespectful but I actually think it's the most natural way of progressing and really lays (no pun intended) a good base for a decent relationship.

Her guard is down, you've earned that by becoming her friend. Now show her that there's even more to you than that. Show her you can be exciting.

TheMole

TheMole wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Just noticed he's in the friend zone and is going to try to claw his way out and find someone else.

PS: This ain't facebook, no need to talk about yourself in the third person wink

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Our new 6 week old puppy kindly left me a little parcel on my bedroom floor.

Not a rant, but a story that might make you feel better in an "at least this didn't happen to me" sort of way.  Didn't happen to me, but to a friend of mine. 

He had tied one on pretty good, and went to bed.  He was drunk enough that he was snoring horribly.  His wife had enough, and got up to go sleep on the couch in peace, shutting the bedroom door behind her.  At some point after this, their dog, who sleeps on their floor, got sick. 

The next morning she came back upstairs, opened the bedroom door and discovered a "U" shaped trail of doggie diarehha going around their bed.  The dog had to go, and was evidently running back and forth around the bed trying to wake him up, but he was drunk enough that he didn't.

As he told me:  "If you ever wondered where to go to rent a steam cleaner at 8:00 on a Saturday morning, Lowes is the place".

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

haha...similar story...guys were camping and in a drunken stupor everyone fed the poor thing whatever food they happened to be dooking on teh firepit, sausages, hotdogs, marshmallows ect...buddy had nowhere to keep the dog at night so guess what he did...yep put him in the cab of his new ford f150 extended cab ...dog shat diarehha all over the upholstry of his new truck...even after a professional cleaning it still stunk to high heaven...poor bastard had to drive home 4 hours from the campground first though after trying to wash out the worst using lake water

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Fuck the bad rep the friend zone gets mate, nothing's easier than getting to a girl from within the friend zone. The thing is, now that she trusts you, you can bust out the sexual innuendo's without any risk and embed the thought of you and her into her mind.

Interesting....to be honest I'd have thought it doesn't work that way often...i've always thought girls have two differnent mindsets....those they are attracted to physically/mentally for relationships...and those they are attracted to as friends...extreme value on either side of that divide doesn't really equate to a ranking on the other. And jumping from one to the other is quite unusual. It can be done but it's not normal I don't think.

Guys I feel are somewhat different...like if we get on with someone as a friend, and they're so foxy as hell to us, well all the better.

Just my 2c, could be wrong.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Fuck the bad rep the friend zone gets mate, nothing's easier than getting to a girl from within the friend zone. The thing is, now that she trusts you, you can bust out the sexual innuendo's without any risk and embed the thought of you and her into her mind.

Interesting....to be honest I'd have thought it doesn't work that way often...i've always thought girls have two differnent mindsets....those they are attracted to physically/mentally for relationships...and those they are attracted to as friends...extreme value on either side of that divide doesn't really equate to a ranking on the other. And jumping from one to the other is quite unusual. It can be done but it's not normal I don't think.

Guys I feel are somewhat different...like if we get on with someone as a friend, and they're so foxy as hell to us, well all the better.

Just my 2c, could be wrong.

Depends on the girl. Alot of the girls I know have known their bfs for a while and been friends with them.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I have never seen Mole's theory work... ever.

TheMole

TheMole wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I have never seen Mole's theory work... ever.

Might have something to do with the girls I tend to like, or maybe it's just me, but I've never had it happen any other way smile.

I guess my latest is probably the most obvious example. I had known her for almost 5 years before things really started happening between us. I wasn't actually trying during those 5 years (was dating someone else), so that might explain it a bit, but she was one of my best friends during that time.

Although rumor has it that she wanted to hook up from the moment we met, but since I was already seeing someone she settled for one of my friends... scary shit.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Not much else to say other than an old lady took a shit next to me on the train today... Very disgusted.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Backslash wrote:

Not much else to say other than an old lady took a shit next to me on the train today... Very disgusted.

yikes

By accident i'm assuming.....that's a bad day!

Board footer