You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Rant Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

it was reminiscent of an incident from my childhood(also mentioned this at the old site) with another girl(who also happened to be arab)  I was infatuated with(and also the first girl I fantasized having sex with) who moved away one summer out of the blue and I never saw her again either.

I just found this girl.

The internet is man's greatest invention. A device that can track down ghosts from your past and bring closure.

And? She married?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

some young punks just threw a bunch of rocks threw my neighbor's front window...some kinda rivalry between the neighbors kid and one of them

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

What a bunch of dicks...

Canadians and their violent tendencies...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

it was reminiscent of an incident from my childhood(also mentioned this at the old site) with another girl(who also happened to be arab)  I was infatuated with(and also the first girl I fantasized having sex with) who moved away one summer out of the blue and I never saw her again either.

I just found this girl.

The internet is man's greatest invention. A device that can track down ghosts from your past and bring closure.

And? She married?

She's married with 3 kids and just got back from Libya a few weeks ago after living there seven years. Zero chance of hooking up but wasn't expecting to. Just glad I finally tracked her down. Had always wondered what happened to her.

I told her how in 1995 I considered paying a PI to track her down. It was months after my dad died and I had money to burn from the life insurance. She told me she married her first husband the summer of 94 before going to college. In other words, I never had a chance.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Somethings just aren't meant to be. Ever. In any alternate dimension.

One of the toughest lessons I ever had to learn too.

Thx for sharing, I was curious myself what happened to her, and you'd mentioned her a few times here, and it was obvious she meant something greatly to you at one time.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

#1 Most likely fucked up a job interview (round-two) with a salary at 70 000 dollars a year, doubt I'll get it. I was 1 of 4 left for the job.
#2 UK publisher rejects my book.
#3 Tried bidding on a house, but gave the agent the wrong fax number
#4 Tooth filling fell out
# 5 Wife bought chocolate to make up for a shitty day, to only discover there was something very wrong with the taste and the smell. I ate three pieces and I feel like crap.

Hows that for a day!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Whew, my condolences.

DCK