You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: The Rant Thread

polluxlm wrote:

Lol!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Think i have a Bladder infection or Urinary Tract infection... Have had this tremendous pressure built up all day like I am dying to piss and cant......... back started  killing me and I almost passed out in the shower..... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Oh no!!! Just sent an email to a lecturer explaning my adsense from an appointment tommorow, with a RE: at the bottom for another lecturer with a completely different reason.

Shit, what a prat I look like sad.

*kills self*

Oh snap. That sucks. Let us know what comes of that. I'm curious as to how it will be handled.

That is when the real fun will begin.

What a bizarre tricky situation. Best of luck with that one. 19

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
-D- wrote:

Think i have a Bladder infection or Urinary Tract infection... Have had this tremendous pressure built up all day like I am dying to piss and cant......... back started  killing me and I almost passed out in the shower..... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

If the pain gets harsh another possibility is a kidney stone.

Hope u feel better dude.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah it sounds like it's a kidney stone. Really hope its not that.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

We had a stray dog in our neighborhood that got picked up by the animal shelter.  So...apparently the animal shelter in our area is too busy to take 3 minutes to call the number on tags to see if someone wants their dog back or not.  I get that animal shelters are over taxed, but if you're not going to take 3 minutes to check the easiest (and happiest) way to empty out your shelter, you may be in the wrong business. 

Instead they decided it was easier to put the dog to sleep.  We're trying to get the dog out before that happens, but it may be too late.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

WTF?  ^ That's ridiculous!!

One phone call would be quicker and cheaper than any other alternative.

Are they really an animal shelter that cares about animals and their well being or just a fucken processing plant that actually don't give a fuck about their welfare.  Putting them down should be their last resort not the first solution.

I know the sad reality is that many animals that end up in a shelter will ultimately be put to sleep.  But fuck me that's crazy.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Seems like they get paid for each victim.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I am almost sure it was a kidney stone... I haven't felt pain like that ever.. terrible... I think i passed it though later that night and now I feel pretty good. Drank a couple gallons of cranberry juice.

Board footer