You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: The Rant Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

We have the dog at our house...still trying to work on a long term solution.  He's very sweet if anyone is looking to adopt a dog.  big_smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think you have a new dog.

That's awesome that you did that, btw.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think you have a new dog.

That's awesome that you did that, btw.

I'm not a total dick you know...

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

You can be a dick to people if you want, but as long as animals are treated with respect a person is cool in my book.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

You can be a dick to people if you want, but as long as animals are treated with respect a person is cool in my book.

I'm not made for a PC world.  I tell it like it is.  A lot of people don't like that.  At work I have to suck it up and say the PC thing even when I know it's wrong - I don't here.  I suppose I could soften it up a bit sometimes, but quite honestly it provides me with the balance in life I need.  If that means a few people online think I'm a dick, I can live with that.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I shouldn't really say "dick" and I wasn't particularly talking about you. I like some spit in my relationships. The difference between an upstanding person and a true dick is that the former cares, like through animals. I see somebody not treating animals right and I want to kill them. It just shows how selfish and careless they are. Far too few people are "dicks" when they need to be imo. Like you said, if you gotta you gotta.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm actually a very laid back person in real life.  If people that knew me read half of what I write here, they'd tell you there's no way I wrote it.  This is stress relief for me.  I do apoligize to those I have offended over the years as that has almost never been my intent, but speaking my mind without a filter has done wonders for me in real life.

I have learned life is about balance.  I thank Mr Miagi for that insight...

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Dog update - it sounds like we may have a long-term home for him!  We have to take him to the vet and make sure he's ok and get him neutered (ouch), so we'll have him for a little bit, but eventually he'll have a new home.  It'll cost us a couple hundred dollars for vet bills, but well worth it to spare his life and give him a happy home.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I'm not made for a PC world.  I tell it like it is.  A lot of people don't like that.  At work I have to suck it up and say the PC thing even when I know it's wrong - I don't here.  I suppose I could soften it up a bit sometimes, but quite honestly it provides me with the balance in life I need.  If that means a few people online think I'm a dick, I can live with that.

Are you talking about you or me?

Good God, I swear that statement right there will open up the eulogy at my funeral. 16

AtariLegend wrote:

Warcraft EU subscription out, so went to buy game card, but retailers in two nearest cities out of them. So looked online for an online delivery one, since only need code. Looked for one that accepted paypal that wasn't dodgy, found a within 30 min via email one.

5hrs +, still counting. Checked for company information, nothing found. Checked there stated address, it's in Lebanon sad. £22 or $36 down the drain currently.

Board footer