You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: The Rant Thread

I'm starting to cut ties with people I thought were my friends too. I've done many things to try to communicate and come to an understanding with them; but all they think about is themselves. I felt like I got used in a sense and that is what angers me the most. I've done all I could and it's not not good enough for them.  I do wish you & Stacey happiness and hope you get to receive better friends down the road.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

The lyrics in the tune above pretty much fit this week. Several times over the past few years, I've made attempts to cut a certain group of "friends" out of my life. They've just never cared about anyone but themselves and it's grown increasingly unhealthy for me to have them involved in my life in any form. This week things finally came to a head and I believe I'm finally in a place where I can say I'm done for good.

Sorry man. I can honestly say, I understand where you're coming from, and it's just tough.

I found out some news today that a certain girl, whom I asked out (out of pity), ran around basically bragging about turning me down. Now get this, this fat bitch actually set me up. She poor mouthed herself to me, whined about not being able to find a good man anymore, and being SO lonely. I felt sorry for her, and we were both classmates, and I thought "why not?", so I asked her out last year. As soon as I did, it was half-assed and kind of hesistant because I really wasn't that into her, and after all of her whining, her fat ass turns around and tells me "she's in a relationship" and basically turns me down.

Okay fine, I guess. I was totally thrown off. She basically hit on me every damn day, and poor mouthed, and set me up to ask her out. Then I did, and she turns me down and tells me she's in a relationship. Huh?

So that's fine, whatever. It was a HUGE, and boy do I mean HUGE, like 220lbs. of relief taken off my shoulders... then I find out today from a good friend of mine, another female (whom I can personally vouche for her honesty and objectivity), who basically said that this other girl ran around telling all of them, and every soul she could that she turned me down, but not just turn me down, but boasted about it like it was some big deal. Like she cummed herself about shooting me down.

I wondered for the last 3-4 months why alot of her friends and other girls around were so much nicer to me, and not to her and even her best friend had pulled away from her and was ALOT nicer to me and being friendly with me.

All this time I had no clue why... and now I know. I mean I guess in some way it worked out in the end, and I was totally relieved when she turned me down, but what a dick move. What the hell man? I thought I was doing her fat ass a favor after she laid her sob story on me, and she basically rolls around basically boasted about turning down someone who was trying to be sensitive and take her in?

I was also told she basically hates men, and the ones she gets involved with are married men or involved men who always dump her and leave her. But she apparently takes out her aggression on good/nice guys who feel sorry for her act. Because the girl I asked out is her "representative" that she sends out to teachers and bosses/managers, not her everyday personality which is like an ice queen.

Either way, I dodged a bullet, but what a whore move.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Damn dude. Sucks that you had to deal with that bitch's issues and you were able to get away from it. Hope you find that special someone soon.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Thanks bro.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

NoKnownName
 Rep: 11 

NoKnownName wrote:

Read from a website Wondershare was a good YouTube to audio converter. Downloaded it. Found out it was a trial that only allowed one minute of converted audio. Try to delete it. Won't delete. Set up system restore to get rid of it. Laptop can't be used.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Hahah, time to get a windows dvd. Same happened to me, downloaded some ad block and I got more ads!

NoKnownName

NoKnownName wrote:

System restore worked, thank God.

NoKnownName

NoKnownName wrote:

I clicked on a link to a blogspot, but it redirected me to a virus filled adsite. Worst part is I shut it down as soon as I saw it, but Firefox reopened it. So now I have to use system restore and hope my laptop is not infected.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:
NoKnownName wrote:

I clicked on a link to a blogspot, but it redirected me to a virus filled adsite. Worst part is I shut it down as soon as I saw it, but Firefox reopened it. So now I have to use system restore and hope my laptop is not infected.

Yeah, though I walk through the blue screen of death, I will fear no virus: for system restore is with me.

Board footer