You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: FAKE: A clip of THYME may have leaked.

Aussie wrote:

I think the first part of the scream is what gives it away.  It doesn't sound anything like Axl's voice to me.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Just because an Arthur Fridman owns a guitar, doesnt mean its fake. There are probably hundreds of Arthur Fridmans in the USA. I know for a fact if you rip music using itunes, it puts your name in the tags, so its obviously the name of the person who has the original.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Fake.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

The more I listen to it, the less it sounds like Axl.  The instruments sound like they were recorded in a bedroom or something.  Doesn't sound like a real studio recording... The guitarist has a few good licks in there, so I'm just curious who it is.  Maybe it's just some guy dicking around.  The screamer sounds like he could be in a GNR tribute band though.  Doesn't sound just like Axl, but it's close enough that he could pass for a cover band vocalist.

BrokenGlassNCigs

Like I said on AIM, Dadud -- you claim to have the full song and are going to leak it two weeks. Obviously, you're here for the attention, and if it's a legit leak, I'll appreciate it, just as how I appreciated MSL's work. But I don't see the point in waiting when no one really believes this anyway.

Hahaha, the minute you IMed me I knew you leaked some clip for attention.

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

Like i told you, i didn't leak this clip. I'm not working alone.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

Like I said on AIM, Dadud -- you claim to have the full song and are going to leak it two weeks. Obviously, you're here for the attention, and if it's a legit leak, I'll appreciate it, just as how I appreciated MSL's work. But I don't see the point in waiting when no one really believes this anyway.

Hahaha, the minute you IMed me I knew you leaked some clip for attention.

Dadud, if you have the full track, why not leak it?  I didn't know you were the source of this...  Not that it makes a difference, but obviously if you have the "supposed" GNR track and no one's buying it, why not leak the rest of it so we can either call your bluff or beg for forgiveness...  Why wait "two weeks?"  Because the song doesn't exist and you want us to play the wait and speculate game?  What a crock.

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

Two weeks.

BrokenGlassNCigs

A bannage needs to occur if this shit is fake.

i haven't heard it, but if you really have something that hasn't been released from GNR, I hope you will do the right thing and not leak it out.. just let the band put it out when they are ready and able.   if they are really working out the final details for a release, another leak is going to do nothing but set things back.

Board footer