You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: New NIN video featuring Robin Finck

Guys, I'm pretty sure I posted the video, with a link to Meathead's page in the NIN thread already. It just got put on nin.com because Trent has a great sense of humor (now that he's sober). Meathead has a lot of these type of "shitty flash cratoons".

Those of you who said this was done on a low budget... this was done on no budget. Meathead's just a cynical bastard who likes to make fun of NIN. But I really do think it's a must-read website for NIN fans.

GN'R fans should go to his site and watch "Hangin' With Jeordie". Lot of Guns/Axl jokes in there.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Yeah, I was just about to tell you guys this is the work of Meathead, but Roxxie beat me to it. I think someone else posted his cartoon about Axl and Marilyn Manson scrambling to steal the newly available ex-NIN members a few months back. It was really funny.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Which one is Robin,  neither guitarist are playing a guitar, they're both a 5 string Bass?  Do we even have conformation Robin contributed to the album.  I still see no confirmation that Robn has "left" GN'R.  What we do know is that GN'R has no announcement for a release date fo CD or tour and virtually every member is playing with other people or working on a solo project.  Who's to say that if and when CD is finally scheduled for a serious release date and sequent tour is announec, Robin won't be there.  In fact, I refuse to believe that Robin would totally bail on GN'R as it would do much more for his career as an actual contributor on the album and all teh attention this album will garner than being a touring member of NIN.  More power to him if he wants to play with his friends and make some extra money while Axl fucks off.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

^^^  I'm too lazy to correct all the spelling errors above.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Meh

Board footer