You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: New NIN video featuring Robin Finck

James wrote:

[youtube]I1ZMKfFHU3U&eurl=http://nin.com/[/youtube]

If you needed confirmation he has bailed on GNR, I think this gives you that.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

so. we have a new single with robin, a video (a cartoon one but still), and an album coming soon (and not the soon you see in gnr world). of course he's gonna leave. axl in 10 years with robin did shit.

and i like the video. it's great me thinks. and the song is cool too smile)

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I thought his reasoning for the video was very funny. 

Meanwhile, it seems some tour pre-production stage ideas have leaked to the internet, so I guess we might as well share them here. Keep in mind it's rough and not finished yet. In real life it will be much tighter.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Meanwhile, it seems some tour pre-production stage ideas have leaked to the internet, so I guess we might as well share them here. Keep in mind it's rough and not finished yet. In real life it will be much tighter.

14 The video is awesome. Looks like it was manually drawn in microsoft Paint, sweet 9

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah, its a cool video and the song kicks ass.

I'm happy for Finck. After so many years of nothing, he finally gets to contribute to the music world. I'm looking forward to any future projects he does. Hopefully BH lets him play a bit on one of his next solo albums.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I really like the song's sound !!!

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

what's also funny is the obvious reference to village people with the gay banner in the background.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Ha, that was cool. I should really know but is Robin the pink or green guitar?

The 'why did I sign up for this' tickled me

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I had to stop halfway. The song was that horrible. I have never been able to get into NIN even though Ive tried. Just sounds like Nintendo sounds with a semi good vocalist.

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:
DCK wrote:

I had to stop halfway. The song was that horrible. I have never been able to get into NIN even though Ive tried. Just sounds like Nintendo sounds with a semi good vocalist.

x2 :sick:

Board footer