You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Robin Finck officially records new NIN album, released last night

Sky Dog wrote:

been through the whole album, it's very good. Nice ending with Demon Seed too...a few cool instrumentals. Nice tight concise record.:thumbup:

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

congrats to robin for the album with his recording.

but i don't see it as such a fast recognition of his talent. he's credited just as a performer. the writing is solo trent. whereas in gnr i think he would have got some writing credits.

don't get me wrong, it's still great news for him. but any guitar player can record already written tracks pretty fast, i'm waiting to hear songs he's written or took part in writing.

Sky Dog wrote:

agree Supa.:mosh:

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I've tried two of my emails and the thing hasn't sent. Can someone Megaupload for me tongue

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I'm waiting for my link to be sent, too. I'm sure it's all jammed up right now. Anyway, if this is relevant to anyone else on here, I used to be a Spiral member around the release of With Teeth but clearly that would now be expired. Well, ever since Trent created a free Spiral he re-activated my long dead account and I just started receiving emails again at my Spiral address. Very cool of him and totally took me by surprise. If anyone else is a former Spiral member, check your emails and tell me if you've been let back in the club, too.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

have you guys checked your spam folders?  I dont know why, but even after I added the address to my safe list, it still sends it to the spam folder.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I've tried two of my emails and the thing hasn't sent. Can someone Megaupload for me tongue

Same problem...i guess they have backlog as evreyone with a pc logs in for a free album!

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
von wrote:

I'm waiting for my link to be sent, too. I'm sure it's all jammed up right now.

Took about 2 hours for my email to come through but i got it off a torrent site in the meantime. Still came with the artwork PDF, All in all a good album, especially for a free one!!

Its laughable that they can do this in such a small amount of time and Axl N Friends still cant get their asses of the sofa after +10 years.

With GTA IV out I suppose Axl wont leave it for another 10.

Cheers Trent!

I am gonna download this later on today.

Good for Finck!   Being productive must feel pretty damn good 5

Board footer