You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: NYC Woman Discovers Python in Toilet

Tommie wrote:

NEW YORK '”
There was no Halloween bogeyman in the closet for one Brooklyn woman '” just a 7-foot-long python in her toilet. Nadege Brunacci was washing her hands in her bathroom before dawn Monday when she glanced back and saw the slithering serpent peeking out from her toilet, most of its body hidden in the pipes.

"I turned on the light and screamed," Brunacci, 38, told the New York Daily News. "It still makes my heart race."

Brunacci slammed down the lid, put a heavy box on top of the toilet and began calling for help, which came from her landlord and firefighters. Plumbers had to tear apart the downstairs neighbor's pipes to capture the snake, she said.

It's unclear how the snake made its way into the pipes.

Brunacci, a restaurateur, says she gave the snake to a friend who keeps it as a pet and named it after her.

Brunacci says she started using her daughter's training toilet after the scare in her third-floor apartment. And when she brushes her teeth, she said, "I'm looking over my shoulder."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,303276,00.html

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Eeek! 18  I'm not bothered by snakes but to see one in the loo must be really freaky.

A dead python was found in my village over the summer down a country lane.  Still haven't found out how it got there.

Can you imagine if she sat down in the middle of the night  eek2.gif

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

haha now thats what you call a "coiler" 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ I was thinking the same thing DTJ.. Ughh!!

That'd scare the piss outta me,  I hate snakes yikes !!

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

ok Indy 16 i was just thinking..... a 7' python! now thats a big ass toilet yikes

Neemo wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

ok Indy 16 i was just thinking..... a 7' python! now thats a big ass toilet yikes

HAHA yeah right, I guess she won't have to worry about that getting clogged aye, the mightiest dumb couldn't clog that afer this  14

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Was it just me who thought we didn't really need to know that she now uses her daughters training toilet 16

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Was it just me who thought we didn't really need to know that she now uses her daughters training toilet 16

I thought about doing that myself...it sings a tune when my kid goes....i jsut wish it would play Pantera instead of a royal duh da dah! 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, my toilets seen it's fair share of one and two footers 16 16  But 7?!!

Board footer