You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: A McCain landslide in November??

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You know, I applaud Randall for being in the military and wanting a good president equipped to be hiscommander in chief, but you know what? We need a president for more than a military leader. We've got huge problems in this country right now, and I really don't want my next president focused like a laser on the military, leading a futile and pointless war. That's what McCain will do. Go ahead, vote for McCain if you want, like James has said, your bread costing $10 bucks a loaf and gas $15 a gallon.

Besides, what fucking military experience does Bush have? Skipping out on his duties?

I agree that an economic disaster will likely happen on McCain's watch(probably Obama as well), but this country is being forced to choose between two terrible candidates.

Do you want a war monger who isn't gonna take any shit, or do you want a guy who has no experience whatsoever at anything?

We live in sad times.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

if an an economic disaster happens it wont be the fault of whoever wins the presidency come november

James

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

if an an economic disaster happens it wont be the fault of whoever wins the presidency come november

No, but they will take the fall for it because it happened on their watch.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Neemo wrote:

No, but they will take the fall for it because it happened on their watch.

Agreed. Looking at the two of them & current & near future conditions, it's a long shot either one makes it sucessfully into a second term.

James

James wrote:

The next prez is definitely a one term president. Its why Hillary should just bail out now. She can run again in 2012.

Board footer