You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: Is Obama smarter than a 5th grade jaywalker??

Bono wrote:

Could it be possible the clip is fake. Superimposed?  I dont' buy this clip at all. Phoney in my opinion.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If NASA would like to enhance the footage, they have my blessing.

While you(or Pasnow) may not have been referring to me specifically as stupid, its that mindset that seems to flow through every election. It happened in 04, and Kerry, who a year previously was expected to beat Bush, got trounced.

Its a huge turnoff to not only independents, but republicans willing to vote democratic in specific elections.

Obama is gonna have to get at least part of the republican base to vote for him. If not, its already over. He had a chance to grab part of the base since a lot of conservatives are not fond of McCain, but of course him and the dems squandered it.

Now Bob Barr is entering the race praying he can get that conservative "revolt" that is brewing in the republican party. Its not gonna happen. Everyone is gonna hold their nose and vote for McCain, and he is going to win this election pretty easily.

The air has already been deflated from the Obama balloon.

James

James wrote:
Bono wrote:

Could it be possible the clip is fake. Superimposed?  I dont' buy this clip at all. Phoney in my opinion.

Its real. It was first shown on CNN.

James

James wrote:

Shit's coming out on a daily basis now.

Roger Stone was just (1:40pm Central) on Fox News Channel during Geraldo Rivera's coverage of the Puerto Rico primary and stated that the "Whitey" video exists and is the hands of a "major news network" now. Stone states that the Clinton campaign and the GOP's RNC have been in a heated race to obtain the video.

Stone described the video as showing Michelle Obama using the phrase "Whitey" in a derogatory manner about white people.

If this video exists and actually surfaces, he'll have to drop out of the race. No wonder Hillary is willing to stay in until the very end.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Meh, no opinion yet. There's been so much "Obama is a MUSLIM!" crap-slinging that it's hard to know if new "scandals" are just more people falling for shit, or something to actually be worried about.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If this video exists and actually surfaces, he'll have to drop out of the race. No wonder Hillary is willing to stay in until the very end.

Now that could be possible. I do know Obama used the term "Cracker" in his first book, Dreams of My Father. I'm surprised that never came out (yet). He basically said he was to meet with some higher up politician, or head of the Water Department or something, and that the guy was just a normal guy, "far from the cigar smoking cracker he had imagined". However, he was basically saying he formed alot of his opinions about men in suits off of movies, like Trading Places (thats my analogy, not his words)

James

James wrote:

I actually want Hillary to stay in now. If she dropped out today, some major scandal rocks Obama's foundation, and then the party goes to the convention basically with no nominee.

I think the dems should float the possibility of picking a completely different candidate at the convention. If Hillary is a no go for some reason and Obama is damaged goods, have an emergency plan in place.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Roger Stone was just (1:40pm Central) on Fox News Channel during Geraldo Rivera's coverage of the Puerto Rico primary and stated that the "Whitey" video exists and is the hands of a "major news network" now. Stone states that the Clinton campaign and the GOP's RNC have been in a heated race to obtain the video.

Stone described the video as showing Michelle Obama using the phrase "Whitey" in a derogatory manner about white people.

This actually doesn't make very much sense?!  If a news network had this clip, they would most likely air it themselves on their channel, not attempt to sell it to the RNC. I have a feeling if this ever comes out, it isn't going to be what they are rumoring it to be. Just a video clip of her at Rev Wrights church while you can hear him speaking in the background, myb mentioning "Whitey". If it even exists. As with everyhting in life, don't believe it until you see it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

The comment is a talking point sure, but I wish people would move beyond foul ups.  When you have thousands of things going through your mind, most of which are incredibly stressful and thought provoking, you're going to say something retarded once in a while.  I'm sure Obama knows there are 50 states.  When a candidate states a position or associates with someone of questionable character, that is something that should raise a question.  But when they say there are 57 states or forget what Sunni and Sheite(sp?, see I don't even know the spelling and am too lazy to use google) disagree on (like i always get medicare and medicaide confused, doesn't mean I don't know what each program does), people who couldn't run for county janitor shouldn't harp and howl like monkeys on such slipups and should foucs on important things.

With regard to his hardon, who knows?  In my own lifetime there have been plenty of occasions where Randy Jr. comes to life when it's least desired.  I know there is a picture floating around of me at some speaker during collge with an obvious raging hardon, that at the time, I thought I had concealed.  Every guy knows (or should) the standard trick of tucking it under the elastic of your underwear, it's quite possible that Obama thought he had concealed it and stretching out his leg was an attempt to make it "blend in" rather than obviously stand out.   I just seriously doubt he would model a hardon, especially knowing the scrutiny he is under. 
  While  those here saying it may be photoshopped or "natural", let's be honest.  We can be adult enough to acknowledge that Mr. Obama's dick gets hard every now and then and if he was naturally that large, he would have been working with Jim Bob many years ago. smile  It would actually be worse if he was "natural" as it would be obvious he bought those jeans to accentuate his "gift".  While such behavior is acceptable for Jim Morrison and Axl Rose, it's hardly something a man seeking the Presidency would do.

Personally I see enough problems with Obama, mainly his basic political platform, his racist history, ungrateful wife and those whom he has sought their companionship and advice.  We don't (I don't at least) need to delude myself into thinking he believes there are 57 states or that he's an exhibitionist (Billy Clinton gots that one locked up) to deter me from voting for him.  The fact that his polices are bad for america is good enough.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

A guy I used to work with years ago used to always say "Everyone has skeletons in their closet". He wasn't speaking about politics, just life in general. I forget how it came up, I think someone quit the job unexpectedly & he was saying how you never know what's going on in his home life. Maybe drugs, relationships, family issues etc. Anyway, it always rang true with me. No matter who the person, I'm sure we all  have some hidden (and not so hidden) secrets in our past.

Board footer