You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Is Obama smarter than a 5th grade jaywalker??

bigbri wrote:

James, I swear to fucking god, if you ever see me in this godforsaken section of "evolution" ever again, ban my ass immediately. 100% seriously.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Guess you couldn't handle an intelligent discussion.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Guess you couldn't handle an intelligent discussion.

No, I just don't want to waste my time here any longer. I'm here for GNR, not for politics. We aren't gonna change anyone's mind based on our arguments. You certainly haven't changed mine. You are GOP GI JOE. I know your kind. I've met your counterparts many, many times over the years. And you are the same person then as you are now. One of my best friends is in the service, and we avoid talking politics for this very reason. It's pointless and not really any fun. One time we were out, and one of my other guy friends kissed me on the cheek because we were just having such a good time. He flipped out. Went all crazy on me. I thought he was a homophobe. It wasn't until later that we actually talked about what happened that I figured out what it really was. He was just a GOP GI JOE. I guess I'm the LIBERAL COWARD who doesn't agree with fabricating evidence to support wars and doesn't care if guys suck each others dicks. I'm voting for Obama, you're voting for McCain. Case closed. No skin off my back.

Feel free to continue to belittle me here in this thread. I won't be here. You should be accustomed to attacking people who can't really defend themselves. I mean, you are headed to Iraq, right? It should be good practice for all the civilian "collateral damage."

Randall Flagg

Wow, what a lousy thing to say.  The fact that you have say in the future of the country I'd die for makes me physically ill.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Sometimes these types of discussions get really heated and you wind up saying things you probably shouldn't say. I remember back in either 04 or 05 I had to force myself to avoid HTGTH's Jungle section because the shit being spewed was just too much.

I remember a discussion about WWII. Somehow France's awesome contributions to the war was brought up, and I mentioned how my grandpa was at almost every major battle on that continent, including Normandy. Then, Jessica, who is french, decided to "enlighten" me on what "really happened". My grandpa and thousands of other men didn't save Europe from Hitler because us americans were too busy raping all the french women and children. Had there been some feature where I could reach my hands through my comp screen and choke her to death, I would have. It was a disgusting thing to say and never should have been said, regardless of someones feelings about this country.

It was a really long time until I would even talk to her again.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Sometimes these types of discussions get really heated and you wind up saying things you probably shouldn't say.

yeah, when we opened this section i swore i'd never post in here 16 oops

religion and politics i dont discuss in my day to day life...ever unless i really know the person well and know they will not get upset, just cuz its too sensitive a subject...and its a sure fire way to get off on the wrong foot

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I agree, I remember on ROV we never even had this section for that exact reason.  I love these discussions though, so everyone needs to argue intelligently and keep it all above the belt.

Randall Flagg

whatever

Board footer