You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: $1,500 to "Charity" for Unheard Chinese Democracy Demo

Sky Dog wrote:

please go back to myGnr.:/

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

BBA you've never been a worthwhile poster, and if I'm right you've been banned here twice. A new username and a worse MSL type of plan doesn't change any of that.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

While I will be the first to admit that this plan isn't likely to work, there is always the small chance that someone will bite. MSL snagged songs just by the mention of money and he didn't plan on actually paying a cent. Someone coming along with actual cash could receive a response.

The main obstacle to this is trying to wade through all the fakes. Out of the hundreds or maybe even thousands of emails he'll eventually receive through this, one or two might be legit.

I realize "Incognito" isn't likely to win any "forum member of the month" awards anytime soon(unless he gets leaks lol ), but I don't think he should be attacked for doing this just for prior incidents with various forum members.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Word.

But who says this guy will share with the community after getting the songs :X

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

100th post FTW.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
-Jack- wrote:

Word.

But who says this guy will share with the community after getting the songs :X

No one, but thats the risk involved. There was no guarantee that MSL was gonna share either, but he came through. He also did so after being flamed by the majority of GNR forum members. He didn't let the haters sway him from his goal.

There's also the chance something leaks because various people think he may have acquired their tracks, and they want to be the "hero" and grab some glory while still possible.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Good luck. Right now I'll take any song wherever it comes from. And if its for a decent charity then all the better.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I reckon this is a legit attempt and just like most attempts to get leaks something falls through or it jsut doesnt work. But there's still always a chance.

James Lofton wrote:

While I will be the first to admit that this plan isn't likely to work, there is always the small chance that someone will bite. MSL snagged songs just by the mention of money and he didn't plan on actually paying a cent. Someone coming along with actual cash could receive a response.

The main obstacle to this is trying to wade through all the fakes. Out of the hundreds or maybe even thousands of emails he'll eventually receive through this, one or two might be legit.

I realize "Incognito" isn't likely to win any "forum member of the month" awards anytime soon(unless he gets leaks lol ), but I don't think he should be attacked for doing this just for prior incidents with various forum members.

The members can think anyway they choose of BBA, it's their choice.   If they don't like him, the don't like him.   He definitely hasn't earned respect from anybody because he's had so many runins with many, many members here.    This plan whether it works or not isn't gonna change how people feel about him.

For the record, I didn't want this thread posted, I think it's illegal to keep it up and that is my stance on it whether or not anyone on staff agrees or disagrees.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i'm sure Axl's legal team will contact us if they have a problem...they were all over the MSL situation

i'm indifferent on the situation, though i dont think it'll be succesful the hoarders have benn screwed over before...will they risk it again? and how many songs do we think are out there?

Board footer