You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: $1,500 to "Charity" for Unheard Chinese Democracy Demo

Scabbie wrote:

Has it been confirmed yet who runs this DR Pepper blog site?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Has it been confirmed yet who runs this DR Pepper blog site?

its supposed to be kaneda from MyGnR...that the rumor i heard anyway

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Is this a legitimate hunt for leaks, or is it a way to get GNR management to make a statement?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This should go on craigslist.com also.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I really don't see how this could be successful. I mean, what's the point of getting a story about it on blabbermouth or VH1? No one benfits from that, except perhaps BBA's ego. The band was practically able to ignore the departure of its lead guitarist, you think that it'll feel forced into commenting on this? The band can easily ignore this, and most likely will.

As for drawing out hoarders, sorry, but I don't think someone with BBA's history and reputation will be able to do that. MSL had this mystery about him, still does, and came off as a very intelligent person. BBA is too well known (and not liked) to catch a hoarder.

James

James wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I really don't see how this could be successful. I mean, what's the point of getting a story about it on blabbermouth or VH1? No one benfits from that, except perhaps BBA's ego. The band was practically able to ignore the departure of its lead guitarist, you think that it'll feel forced into commenting on this? The band can easily ignore this, and most likely will.

As for drawing out hoarders, sorry, but I don't think someone with BBA's history and reputation will be able to do that. MSL had this mystery about him, still does, and came off as a very intelligent person. BBA is too well known (and not liked) to catch a hoarder.

While those can be considered valid points(especially about MSL's quest), money talks and bullshit walks. Someone who needs money doesn't care about the character of the person giving the money.

Quite a few people hate darknemus, yet people don't ignore him because of those feelings. Not comparing Incognito to dark, just that character assassination doesn't really amount to much when concerning the potential for leaks.

I agree that if he isn't getting any legit offers and it just keeps showing up on media outlets all over the net, this project failed. I also doubt that GNR comment, although if this story continues to have legs they will be forced to respond. Del James made a statement because of one email, so I would imagine they are paying attention to this as well.

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This should go on craigslist.com also.

It's been on craigslist since the 11th.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/715853303/6dtyb

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

It says "This posting has been deleted".

Make sure ya get the link right next time and don't link us to your account wink

On a side note that is a major bug in the craiglist website, given that I have apparently just deleted incognitos post there 14

James

James wrote:

Also, if any of that Portugal bullshit is indeed true, might want to throw up some bait in that expatriates site.

Board footer