You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Song #2 (Unknown Title)

Sky Dog wrote:

the lyrics fit the title-but not the fan made lyrics I read, they seemed quite off.:haha: ......and the fact that all the songs that have leaked were on the setlist is overwhelming evidence in my opinion.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

few tweaks

Untitled

Seems Like Forever,
And A Day,
If My Intentions,
Are Misunderstood,
Please Be Kind,
I've Done,
All I Should...

I Won't Ask,
Of You,
What I Would,
Not Do
Oh, I Brought The Damage In You,
My Fortune Won the Envy Of You

Why Would They Tell Me To Please Don't Just Laugh In My Face,
When All Of The Reasons They Taugh Us Fall Over Themselves
To Give Way
Ah, Yeah...

Its Not A Question Whether My Heart Is True,
Streamed Line
I Had To Pull Through,
Look For A New Beginning,
On You,
Woah, I Got A Message For You,
Open Away, Its What I've Got To Do...
Give What You Have, For What You Might Lose       

What Would You Say If I Told You That I'm To Blame
And What Would You Do If I Had To Deny, Your Name
Where Would You Go If I Told You I Love You And Then Walked Away?
Ooh, Yea,
Who Should I Tell If Not For The Ones,
That You Could Not Save,
Ooh, Yea,
I Told You When I Found You
If There Was Doubts You
Should Be Careful and Afraid
Now They Surround You
All That Amounts To
Is Love That You've Crippled For Fortune And Fame!

If My Affections
Are Misunderstood
And You, Decide,
I'm Up, To No Good
Don't Ask, Me To
Enjoy Them, Just For You

Ask Yourself,
What I Would Do
To Brought You down, Myself,
To Live With Fortune And Shame
Ooh, Yea,
When You Should Have Turned To The Hearts Of The Ones
That You Would Not Save,
Ooh, Now,
I Told You
When I Found You
All That Amounts To
Is Love That You've Crippled For Fortune And Fame!

-Solo-

-Piano Outro-

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

For the people who think this song IS Prostitute.  Would you still think the song is Prostitute IF the word prostitute isn't what Axl says in that last verse?  Are you basing your thoughts that the title of the song is taken from that one word in the song or is it something else that leads you to that thought.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

I personally don't think it sounds like he says "prostitute" but I'm not ruling it out as the name of the song. I really don't get how some people think that If the World or Rhiad is way better than this song. They are not bad songs but they can't touch this one. I don't think the lyrics are cheesy at all.

to faldor: I believe the one thing this song has going for it to prove that the title actually is prostitute is that setlist pic form a couple years ago. I mean If the World, Rhiad, and Prostitute were on that list and well, If the World, Rhiad, and some unnamed song leaked, there is a high probability that the unnamed song is Prostitute. I think that since it doesn't live up to some expectations, people are denying that it is indeed Prostitute.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
faldor wrote:

For the people who think this song IS Prostitute.  Would you still think the song is Prostitute IF the word prostitute isn't what Axl says in that last verse?  Are you basing your thoughts that the title of the song is taken from that one word in the song or is it something else that leads you to that thought.

I have mixed views because i don't think that word sounds like prostitute at all to my ears. (Although I often miss hear axl...so i wouldn't be surprised to be proven wrong)

However despite that....I think the "love that you crippled for fortune and fame" alone could easily be enough to justify a song title of prostitue....and its placement with the otehr setlist leaks.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

It's the lyrics, not just one word. 

I read them and decided the title fit.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
faldor wrote:

Considering Chinese Democracy, Madagascar, and Silkworms don't have the title in the song, yes I would still think its Prostitute.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

Like I stated before, the people to have claimed to heard prostitute have said this is not it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

People claim all sorts of things on these sites.

Sky Dog wrote:

If for some reason it is not Prostitute, then we have a situation where these leaks may be final product.:nervous:

Board footer