You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: New song lyrics

Neemo wrote:
strat0 wrote:

Hearts Always Get Killed? Where'd that title come from?

it was mentioned in an issue of Kerrang! a long time ago...

here is a list of known and rumored track titles

Oh My God
The Blues
Chinese Democracy
Madagascar
Riyadh And The Bedouins
There Was A Time
Better
Catcher In The Rye
If The World
I.R.S
Shackler's Revenge
Sorry
Silk Worms
Oklahoma
Prostitute
This I Love
Seven
Leave Me Alone
General
Thyme
Ides of March
Cock-a-roach Soup
Suckerpunched
No Love Remains
Friend or Foe
Zip It
Something Always
Hearts Always Get Killed
Closing In On You
Strange Disease

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I was on board with Hearts Always Get Killed from Day 1; search the posts. We'll see what happens.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Thanks Neemo. by the way I heard a song that was supposedly a VERY early demo of Oklahoma That sounded like how Bach described Sorry. It has since been removed from Youtube, making me wonder if it was Oklahoma or Sorry. And even though we've only heard 16 secs of checkmate I personally think it's called no love remains. Guess we'll have to wait until August 25th to see. lol
I kinda doubt it will come out then, but i keep making myself believe that since my birthday will be 5 days after. That would be the best birthday ever. 14 9

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

i'm pretty sure that in the untitled track axl sings "up and away is what i've got to do"

it sounds like it to me, and i kind of thought it coincided well with the guitar lick behind it.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

Neemo - i don't see "If the World" on your list. And you have "this I love" twice.

i haven't been following things the last few weeks....do we know the title of the second new song?

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

We don't really know anything. We assume it's that because of the line on the song. But many artists have songs with names that appear no where in the song.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
sandman wrote:

Neemo - i don't see "If the World" on your list. And you have "this I love" twice.

i fixed it....thanks sandman 5

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

strat0 - gotcha. thanks! personally, i never really thought he was saying "prostitute." but there are others in these threads that are far better than i at determining lyrics. 

neemo - no problem. thanks for putting that list together! 22 i was telling some friends last weekend that there are 3-4 albums worth of songs and that we had heard at least 10 rumored titles. didn't realize it was actually more like 20 (plus the approx. 10 we have already heard).

Righter
 Rep: 2 

Righter wrote:

Prostitute - as I hear it -

Seems like forever and a day -
If my intentions are misunderstood / please be kind – I’ve done all I should / I won’t ask of you  / what I would not do - Oh
I saw the damage in you / my fortunate one, the envy of you
Why would they tell me to please go then laugh in my face / when all of the reasons they taught us fall over themselves to give way.. / Oh, yeah
It’s not a question of whether my heart is true / Streamlined  /  I had to pull through / Look for a new beginning of you / ohh….
I’ve got a message for you / Hoping  away it’s what I got to do / To give what you have for what you might lose
What would you say if I told you that I’m to blame / And what would you do if I had to deny your name?
Where would you go if I told you I loved you and then walked away / oh, yeah -
What should I tell you about the one that you could not save / oh yeah -
I’d tell you when I found you  / if there were doubts you should be careful and not afraid
Now they surround you / All that amounts to is that you’ve been crippled for fortune and fame
If my affections are misunderstood / And you decide / I’m up to no good / Don’t ask me to / Enjoy them just for you
Ask yourself / what I would do / To prostitute myself / To live with fortune and shame / oh yeah -
When you should have turned to the hearts of the ones  / That you would not save
I told you when I found you / All that amounts to
Is love that you’ve crippled for fortune and fame

Board footer