You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Are they crazy ?

I dont get why everyone is so harsh towards Beta.  I think its jealousy.

Anyways, its not unnormal for a celeberty to have their assistant or a PR rep go into a room first and check out the scene, even if just for security reasons.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Mole, i don't think beta needs any more money, why would she do something out of greed ?

She is not far from retiring now, is she ?

There are many different levels of greed.  Maybe what she needs isn't financial, maybe it's an emotional need that this situation addresses for her.  No matter what, it isn't normal and it isn't healthy.  Yes, Axl is crazy, but we all already knew that.  22

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

maybe axl was scared the papparazzi would be there 16

i dunno...i say whatever 10

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

buzzsaw wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Mole, i don't think beta needs any more money, why would she do something out of greed ?

She is not far from retiring now, is she ?

There are many different levels of greed.  Maybe what she needs isn't financial, maybe it's an emotional need that this situation addresses for her.  No matter what, it isn't normal and it isn't healthy.  Yes, Axl is crazy, but we all already knew that.  22

Unless i meet axl and see for myself, i will never say he is crazy and probably because my own life is the road to hell.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Jessica, it's ok.  We're all a little crazy and a little insanity helps us appreciate the sane moments.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

Anyone read the band that time forgot?

That book paints a drastically different image of Axl that I never thought of before.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

And what image is that?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

I dont get why everyone is so harsh towards Beta.  I think its jealousy.

The last person in the world I would be jealous of is Beta......

You gotta admit from the things we have heard over the years, it is definitely a strange situation to say the least.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

How do we know that the older woman who entered the room and sniffed the air is Beta?

Maybe it was someone else?

Did Jerico say it was Beta?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

yeah, what image is that?

there is no proof that anyone can sense or smell auras...this whole concept is beyond me. I don't follow it at all.

Board footer