You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

Re: Are they crazy ?

its amazing how people actually believe this fat fucker, hes admittedly a manipulative, lying, cunning fat bastard 16. thats how he acquired the leaks, and that is how he is associated with this whole affair, there is no doubt that he embellished, or even made up the conversations with Beta, but like said if it were true...fuck beta.

please don't jump to conclusions though, eg. OH HOLY CHRIST FUCK AXL HATES US ALL!

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
Captain Winkler wrote:

its amazing how people actually believe this fat fucker, hes admittedly a manipulative, lying, cunning fat bastard 16. thats how he acquired the leaks, and that is how he is associated with this whole affair, there is no doubt that he embellished, or even made up the conversations with Beta, but like said if it were true...fuck beta.

please don't jump to conclusions though, eg. OH HOLY CHRIST FUCK AXL HATES US ALL!

Are you talking about MSL, or Tom Zutaut, who is the actual originator of the psychic-mumbo-jumbo-sharon-maynard-yoda-crap information?

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 622#p55622
But if you read the whole interview, you will see where the "bat-shit crazy" thing came from.

Captain Winkler

i am talking about MSL

Captain Winkler

i believe axl is mixed up with the whole spiritualistic vibe stuff, but to take msl's account of conversations with beta, about the GNR camp and how they dwell on slash, hate us all etc, as fact is downright stupid.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Tom Zutaut, who is the actual originator of the psychic-mumbo-jumbo-sharon-maynard-yoda-crap information?

Actually, Peter Wilkinson of Rolling Stone was the first to disclose the Sharon Maynard connection back in 2000.

During a 1992 GN'R swing through the US with Metallica, Yoda apparently became concerned about energy fields around Minneapolis and ordered that a date contemplated for the city not be booked. It was later rescheduled for a different Minneapolis venue. "Axl had trouble," a tour regular says, "in areas of the country that had a strong magnetic field concentration."

Before some dates in Japan, presumably at Yoda's urging, information about atomic power sources in the country and power sources for the Tokyo dome had to be collected. A source involved in this mission says he never understood precisely what this data was used for. "It was something about the magnetic forces that exist in the universe and where those things are in comparison to where Axl would be spending his time."

[...] While it is customary for tour employees to submit a photograph for a laminated pass, with Axl other things seemed to come into play. Doug Goldstein is said to gather photos at the singer's instruction for psychic assessment. In Sedona, some think, Yoda would examine these photos. What does so-and-so want out of Axl? Does this person have his best interests in mind? What kind of energy do they emit?

Submitting a photo to Axl for evaluation by Yoda, some say, coincided with employment in the GN'R world. Band members, crew members, record-company executives - everybody did it. The procedure still goes on. Recalls one current employee, "I sent my picture in. Everybody gets a photo made for a pass. People made jokes about auras being read. What's this for? Nobody really knew. But I don't know anybody who got canned for anything other than not doing a good job." On occasion, according to a music-industry figure Axl recently worked with, Yoda even requests photographs of the sons and daughters of people in Axl's world. - RS, 2000

Yoda was around since at least 1992 and is credited in the UYI liner notes. Whatever her influence over Axl was, their relationship lasted for no less than a decade.

Captain Winkler

fuck yoda imo

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I guess Beta took over where Yoda left off. If bullshit like this is playing a role in Axl's life, the only way this album will ever come out is if he stops having enough money to finance these people. Once those bank accounts dry up, you can bet your mother Axl starts hearing "the time for Chinese Democracy is now" from those people.

Axl's conversation:

Axl: "Beta, how broke am I?"

Beta: "Uhmm....MC Hammer broke..."

Axl: "Nooooooo! Guess i'll have to release the album then....."

Board footer