You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: If The World parodied, hilarious

James wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

I don't see why you're getting so offended.

I'm not getting offended. Why would I be offended by something I care nothing about? Does a pile of dog shit on the road offend you?

My original post in this thread said I find it funny that people who want this project(scratch "this lineup" since its offensive)taken seriously are the ones laughing at this stuff.

If you like it, fine. Just dont bitch later when there's more stuff like this than actual reviews of the music.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Yeah, the project will never succeed now that two dudes have rapped over "If The World".

the saga is over.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

You even agreed with me about MyGN'R's troll invasion in the past year or so.

Of course I agreed. The site is starting to remind me of the HTGTH chaos in 2006, and that played a big role in me leaving the site. mygnr is the only of the "big 3" I lurk at on an almost daily basis, and it sucks seeing it start to go down that same path.

as far as "the saga is over", no need to for sarcasm. Its not over. We're just entering another of those joke eras, and surprised its being advocated.

Are you anti yahoo or something?:haha: Been expecting you to pop up on there but you never do.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

James Lofton wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

You even agreed with me about MyGN'R's troll invasion in the past year or so.

Are you anti yahoo or something?:haha: Been expecting you to pop up on there but you never do.

Hmm? Oh Yahoo messenger? Never had one. I have MSN but it's fishy as hell. My AIM still works though.

bucket

Board footer