You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Buckcherry

monkeychow wrote:

Hey All!

Know i'm a few years late on this - but i'm just getting into Buckcherry...fucking awesome band - anyone else feel the love?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

That's "15" your talking about? I just got it. Previously i'd only known "Lit Up" from the debut which i really dug - but I agree the new one is damn awesome. like "So Far" I love and "Crazy Bitch" haha...such old school rock....kinda reminds me of early GNR in a way....

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

Been a fan ever since their first album smile
saw them live in '06 also 5

the only reason I think people are just realizing who they are more is because of '15' and the fact that the break up caused Timebomb to go pretty much unnoticed and then the casual rock fan only remembered them for 'Lit Up', but now that they released such a great album with '15' they are becoming to be noticed again.

also, 'For the Movies' and "Late Nights in Voodoo' are probably my fav songs (both from the first album, LNIV being a bonus track)

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

awesome. Was LNIV a bonus track from Japan or something? I had to get the debut album from itunes cos my record store doesn't carry it, and its not on the Australian itunes release.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

awesome. Was LNIV a bonus track from Japan or something? I had to get the debut album from itunes cos my record store doesn't carry it, and its not on the Australian itunes release.

yeah it was a bonus track on the Japan release, although the song can easily just be found online to download (which of course I recommend wink)

jac185
 Rep: 3 

jac185 wrote:

Next To You is my favourtie track of theres. Its impossible to be down and listen to that track. Thats what i love about them, some cracking slower songs on 15 aswell in particular.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Buckcherry is great.  Some quality rockers and some mellow ballads.  My roommate listens to Crazy Bitch like 10 times a day, so I have gotten a little sick of it, but it's still a kick-ass song.  Anyone ever hear Opened My Eyes?  That's a great track.

dragster
 Rep: 2 

dragster wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Hey All!

Know i'm a few years late on this - but i'm just getting into Buckcherry...fucking awesome band - anyone else feel the love?

Me too!! smile

Board footer