You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Buckcherry

Tommie wrote:

I love their newest album.  I saw them live back in 01 (or 02 cant remember) with Kid rock.  Josh Todd gets so into the performance it was amazing.  I dig them b/c they have a sound that you dont hear that much anymore

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah me too. Really old school and I like the way its heavy but not really metal (even though i love metal too) - its kinda true hard rock!!

I'd love to see them live. Hope they come to oz.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

BUCKCHERRY's "15" LP will be made available available in MVI format on November 20 via Atlantic Records. The "15" MVI includes: the full album featuring portable music files for every song, videos for "Crazy Bitch", "Everything" and "Next 2 You", exclusive bonus tracks (live versions of "Crazy Bitch", "Everything" and "Next 2 You"), wallpapers, buddy icons, create-your-own mixes and ringtones, lyrics, photo gallery and other bonus material.

http://store.atlanticrecords.com/albumv … duct=42534

doesn't Izzy's bassist or something from Ju Ju Hounds play with them?   downliner?

anyways yea they are a cool band and you can tell they are inspired by Guns.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

doesn't Izzy's bassist or something from Ju Ju Hounds play with them? Will?

Sure does cool

"15" was a solid album, just wish I hadn't let my girlfriend listen to it. She used to listen to 'Sorry' constantly, ended up hating the song... 16

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

Sorry to bump...but in light of Black Butterfly comming out in a few weeks....i decided to hunt out the only Buckcherry album i didn't have - Timebomb - its funny cos I'd read reviews saying it suffered from Sophmore album curse and sucked...but I'm fucking really into some of it!! Really dirty sleazy rock songs...just the way I like it!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

*bump*

Finally got myself a copy of Black Butterfly smile Standard kickass Buckcherry album, full of good rockers and a few almost-ballads. Quite a few noticable bass lines by Jimmy that are always appreciated here 9

2 Drunk is brilliant 16

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

What rocker do you think is best downliner? I might give it another spin...when I first got it I had the impression that Time Bomb and 15 were heaps better...but I think I didn't play it much...i should give it more time!

Board footer