You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Bumblefoot Chat 8pm Eastern US Time Tonight Wednesday 10/24

Edit : Chat has now finished. Thank you to everyone who participated and apologies for the lag towards the end. Four hours of chat caused the server to overload but it struggled on to the end 14 We'll post the transcripts shortly, we have over 100 pages to read through so will pick out all of the questions and answers to make easier reading.

End Edit

Hi Everyone,

Ron Thal has graciously agreed to come an join us in a chat tonight at 8pm, Eastern US time.   Make it if you can and have a great time talking with Ron 3

There are rules and they are as follows:

No Questions about Chinese Democracy, future plans, release dates or tour schedules.  If these rules are not followed, you will be temporarily banned immediately.

This chat is just hanging out and having fun bs'ing about other things.

We have disabled new registrations from now until the chat is over, we don't want people registering just to talk to Ron and then not post again and this is the first time we have announced a chat with Ron before having it.   

Hope to see you there 5

Edit, I posted this last night and sleepy and put tomorrow and I should have put Wednesday night, it's tonight, Wednesday 8pm 10/24

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

This sounds cool, but, we seriously can't ask him about Chinese Democracy? Or ask (something like) what is his favorite new song to play live? Not anything too revealing.

I'll be there. ROV is awesome for doing this, btw.

NOTHING about CD or anything that would be revealing in their plans about and for CD.

I would imagine asking him what his favorite song to play is okay.

See you there BrokenCigs.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

Cool, I'll try n remember.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sorry to be a pain in the butt - but i'm getting confused with the timezones.

So its 8pm NY time - but which day of the week? (That way i can try and work out a conversion to aussie time - unless i already missed it)

monkeychow wrote:

Sorry to be a pain in the butt - but i'm getting confused with the timezones.

So its 8pm NY time - but which day of the week? (That way i can try and work out a conversion to aussie time - unless i already missed it)

It's tonight, Wednesday 10/24 8pm New York Time.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

If I've got my timezones right it's approx 10 hours from now, wherever you happen to be in the world.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Great Thanks Everyone!

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

This is awesome.  We really need to come up with some questions though.  It would be rather embarrassing if we got him in chat and we all just sat there looking at each other.

Board footer