You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Re: Bumblefoot Chat 8pm Eastern US Time Tonight Wednesday 10/24

Dreamline wrote:

Yeah, as a GNR fan, it's a little frustrating to not be able to ask certain things.  But, BBF himself put it well saying that it's not his place to give updates and news.  He is also very respectful of others and their individual privacy, which I totally understand.

That stuff aside, the chat was a blast.  I came into it an hour late because of time differences, but there was lots of interesting stuff about music and the tour, and also alot of joking around and just hanging out.

Personally, I think it's awesome that he takes the time to come chat with us fans and thank him for it.

Sky Dog wrote:

Thanks Double-that was pretty cool. Of course, I found it interesting when he started talking about Labels and distribution of music. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm. Now, I feel bad for being kinda over aggressive in that other thread....he probably read it! 16

November Rain
 Rep: 4 

Awww, I won´t be here tonight , it´s work time here in Spain. What a pitty, it would be pretty nice and exciting to "cyber-meet" BBF.

I hope you enjoy the chat, I´ll have a look later when I arrive home. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGG, I´m dying of jealousy.:D

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

The transcript is 101 pages long lol. Was a good night except for the lag hmm

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

we'll try to edit the good stuff and we hope to have it up at some point....thanks to all who participated, the breif time that i was in everyone seemed to be having a great time 9

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:

i hate having fuckin transcripts up, no offense. Regardless of if Ron said its ok, i think its a bit of a bummer. If I missed a chat personally wouldn't care about reading a transcript. Not like any top secret information was shared.

Thanks to Ron for a great chat big_smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

definately cooler to chat in person but not everyone could attend last night and some people do enjoy reading them....we;ve done it for the other chats with BBF....we'll do it for this one too 5

AtariLegend wrote:

How long did he stay in the chat for...?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Think it lasted for around 3 hours, probably pushing 4 hours. Started around 8pm and were still chatting away at midnight lol

Board footer