You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Rumor: Unheard GNR song on Rockband 2

Gunslinger wrote:

His productivity is insane as is his talent.  I can't say I like every "era" of Bucket but the guy is an amazing guitarist without question.  I would LOVE to hear a GNR, Bucket-inspired new track.  The only bad thing about that would be the "what ifs".

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

His productivity is insane as is his talent.  I can't say I like every "era" of Bucket but the guy is an amazing guitarist without question.  I would LOVE to hear a GNR, Bucket-inspired new track.  The only bad thing about that would be the "what ifs".

What do you mean about the what ifs? smile

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

http://n4g.com/gaming/News-167054.aspx

Nightmare:

The Bleeding - Five Finger Death
Down With the Sickness - Disturbed
Hyper Music - Muse
Judith - A Perfect Circle
TNT - AC/DC
Rainbow in the Dark - Dio
Anna Molly - Incubus
November Rain - Guns N' Roses
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

Doesn't seem too promising after all...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

who does these things?

who gos out of their way to give us hope?

just so we can be burned

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
war wrote:

who does these things?

just so we can be burned

Since it is an unheard and 'confirmed' title I'm guessing there were plans to include it, but Axl probably backed out once again and the famous plan b gets 'dusted' off (who am I kidding, plan b is on speed dial of course).

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
war wrote:

who does these things?

just so we can be burned

Since it is an unheard and 'confirmed' title I'm guessing there were plans to include it, but Axl probably backed out once again and the famous plan b gets 'dusted' off (who am I kidding, plan b is on speed dial of course).

everything is always a secret in gnr land
could it be that they asked them to put november rain on the demo version to avoid shackler's revenge leaking?

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Possible, but the stacks are against us to say the least.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

war wrote:

who does these things?

just so we can be burned

Typical isn't it, it's exactly like the HD ad situation. There's too many coincidences, it was obviously in the works at some stage to get a new GNR track on the game. Looks like someone's opted for the safe option though. As always with this kind of thing GNR are the masters of blowing a great opportunity.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Our best hope in hearing this thing is if it leaks. That's sad to say.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I agree that's doubtful. However, I do have to say I wouldn't think "Comfortably Numb" is a 'Nightmarish" challenging song. Just 4 chords for a large part of it. The youtube clip is very well made, and very well could be an actual leak of the game. But that fact plus the fact I think Eddie Vedder covets the song 'Black' and would choose ANY PJ song over it makes me wonder if it isn't just a very well made fan creation. That doesn't mean much one way or the other to "Shacklers Revenge" as that was just someone's post made online IIRC, so this clip looks more legit than that. Touche, you might say. However they could both be fakes, and we're back to square one. Which is why I choose to stay here and not believe anything, avoid alot of walking.

Board footer