You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: Mysteron confirms "Shackler's Revenge" as an actual new GN'R song

Scabbie wrote:

http://n4g.com/gaming/News-167054.aspx

Nightmare:

The Bleeding - Five Finger Death
Down With the Sickness - Disturbed
Hyper Music - Muse
Judith - A Perfect Circle
TNT - AC/DC
Rainbow in the Dark - Dio
Anna Molly - Incubus
November Rain - Guns N' Roses
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

The fake rumor is now considered fake.

Update: Upon further summation, the video seems fake. Many of the songs are spelled wrong, and the background is not moving as it does in the original game. It's a decent fake, but probably fake, nonetheless.

Shackler's Revenge is still a go, it seems.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Bono wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I can't wait for the instrumentals of this whole album to leak. It'll be Buckethead solo CD! LOL!

Actually, its starting to look like thats not far from the truth. His stamp is all over these tracks.

Like I said at mygnr, its time for the Bucket haters to accept the fact he played a major role in the creation of this record.

Who ever denied he played a major role in creating the album? As far as I know Axl can't play guitar well enough to bring anything to fruition so I always assumed the guys playing the instruments wrote their own parts only they had to be approved by the boss.  I'm not a Bucket hater by any means but for me personally I have yet to hear anything on the new albums that blows my mind. The guitar parts as far as I'm concerend are average.  I'm in the minority here on this website I know, but I dont' think I'll be in the minority when it comes to the general public.  Nothing I've heard excites me the way I was when I first heard the Illusion albums. The guitar stuff just isn't as good in my opinion. Maybe on a  final mix of a new song my opinion  will change but untill than I'd say the Buckethead hate has been ridiculous, but the Buckethead praise has been way over blown as well.

Bono wrote:

Sorry guys but it seems to me people are getting bit carried. A bigger impact than Slash? Bigbri will say I'm being condescending here |

Between quoting what was an obvious joke from me in your first post above and then mentioning me again in the second post, I get the feeling you are trying to bait me or call me out. I've moved on. I'm learning to take the high road. You should too.

That is all from me on this. Hope you can "comprehend" that. (Your words, not mine.)

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Well I can imagine that a BH song would appear in the nightmare section.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Between quoting what was an obvious joke from me in your first post above and then mentioning me again in the second post, I get the feeling you are trying to bait me or call me out. I've moved on. I'm learning to take the high road. You should too.

That is all from me on this. Hope you can "comprehend" that. (Your words, not mine.)

reading comprehension Bigbri. Try it sometime.  My comments were clearly directed at Jame's quote. you must think pretty highly of yourself to think I logged in today to bait you. Get over yourself. I'll quote who I want, when I want and if that hurts your feelings tough. Although I was not quoting you in this case rest assured there's an excellent chance  I will quote you at some point in the future. That is of course if you plan on posting in the future. As for mentioning you well considering you feel the only way I adress others on this site is in a  condescending manner I figured I'd save you the trouble of pointing it out. I was clearly stating that you and possibly others may find what I was about to say condescending. "Baiting you"?  Yeah you've moved on alright roll. Clearly not. Someone who's moved on would add to the discussion at hand rather than try their best to point out how another members is "baiting" them when that's clearly not the case.  And moved on from what? A disagreement last week? Shit man I disagree with everyone. You don't see Saikin or CC whining about it:haha:.  CC and I go at it all the time in the sports section it doesn't mean we have issues with each other. That's bullshit forum drama stuff you're creating here man.  Seriously Bigbri when I log out I leave the shit behind. When I log in it's all new. I have no agenda's of "baiting" anyone on any forum.  You might wanna go for a walk and get some fresh air if you think that's the case.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

without picking sides: it's getting annoying fast - both of you please drop it.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
war wrote:

without picking sides: it's getting annoying fast - both of you please drop it.

When you're blatantly called out it illicits a response. I responded. Trust me when I say this: I have no desire to continue it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand which is what I was pointing out.  No offense here either but I would suggest a  two post "outburst" between members be given the chance to die on it's own before the members in question are "scolded". There's far worse things that have been allowed to drag out. I'd think two members who are respectful enough of each other(hopefully) and the foum guidlines get the chance to let it go without being spanked first.  Thanks though.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

so is mister off wrong once again  with this fake made up rumor

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Could someone do a mashup of Vertigo and Crash Victim so Bono and Bri have something to agree on?:haha:

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

so is mister off wrong once again  with this fake made up rumor

I actually think we're back to the original rumor, as gamers have disproved the screen shots that seemingly disproved Mysteron.

Board footer