You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Mysteron confirms "Shackler's Revenge" as an actual new GN'R song

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

BTW, is anyone considering Mysteron isn't right or isn't in a position to confirm this? 
I don't pay attention: what's his track record?

Other than that street team fiasco a few years back and his cryptically vague statements, his track record isn't too bad.

I used to like debating him in the old days at HTGTH.

With the tracklist of this game and mysteron's comments, its pretty much a guarantee this isn't bullshit.

bucket

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Yeah, im pre-ordering Rockband 2 as soon as i can, and then going out to buy Rockband 1

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Mysteron is the real deal, altough like James said, he's had a few disasters. Like that street team bullshit. Wonder what on earth he wanted with that...

Sky Dog wrote:

It was obvious to me that they thought the record was going to launch soon so they started the street teams. Then, the redhead got cold feet and pulled the plug. Mysteron wasn't doing that for the fun of it. hmm

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Did "Shackler's Revenge" appear on this list? No.

I think there's a possibility that film score got "lost" because Axl had other ideas for what Bucket was doing on it.

Not a bad theory at all.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

There's no way that Mysteron would confirm "Shackler's Revenge" as a Guns N' Roses song if it wasn't true.

Either way, this is what Saul wrote over at HTGTH:

The basic song structure was written by Bucket and Brain. Big B did a score for a film of the same name (never released) From what I can gather Axl liked the plot/ideas of the story and crafted lyrics behind the music. It's supposed to be a pretty guitar driven rocker of a song with an amazing hook/bridge.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

I sense sarcasm..

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

There's no way that Mysteron would confirm "Shackler's Revenge" as a Guns N' Roses song if it wasn't true.

Either way, this is what Saul wrote over at HTGTH:

The basic song structure was written by Bucket and Brain. Big B did a score for a film of the same name (never released) From what I can gather Axl liked the plot/ideas of the story and crafted lyrics behind the music. It's supposed to be a pretty guitar driven rocker of a song with an amazing hook/bridge.

Weird. I asked about this on Saul's Buckethead forum, and he didn't even respond.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Whether through a video game or eventual leak, I'll take it. We keep getting confirmation with the music doing the talking that Buckethead is all over this album.

So yeah, my hopes are up in that regard. It shows Axl looked past petty differences and knew that taking Bucket out of the CD equation would have been a disaster.

The Bucket hate continues to decrease at all the sites, and more are wanting him back, and why the hell not? He kicks ass on the material and obviously played a hefty role in the making of this album.

Why couldn't they see this from the beggining? 

Bring on this song.  I love me some BH owning CD.

Board footer