You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Mysteron confirms "Shackler's Revenge" as an actual new GN'R song

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

There's no way that Mysteron would confirm "Shackler's Revenge" as a Guns N' Roses song if it wasn't true.

Either way, this is what Saul wrote over at HTGTH:

The basic song structure was written by Bucket and Brain. Big B did a score for a film of the same name (never released) From what I can gather Axl liked the plot/ideas of the story and crafted lyrics behind the music. It's supposed to be a pretty guitar driven rocker of a song with an amazing hook/bridge.

Weird. I asked about this on Saul's Buckethead forum, and he didn't even respond.

Saul never did much GNR talk at his site, at least that I can remember. I always chalked it up to just ignoring the GNR thing there as much as possible since he runs a Bucket site and BH doesn't really acknowledge GNR either.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

There's no way that Mysteron would confirm "Shackler's Revenge" as a Guns N' Roses song if it wasn't true.

Either way, this is what Saul wrote over at HTGTH:

The basic song structure was written by Bucket and Brain. Big B did a score for a film of the same name (never released) From what I can gather Axl liked the plot/ideas of the story and crafted lyrics behind the music. It's supposed to be a pretty guitar driven rocker of a song with an amazing hook/bridge.

Weird. I asked about this on Saul's Buckethead forum, and he didn't even respond.

Saul never did much GNR talk at his site, at least that I can remember. I always chalked it up to just ignoring the GNR thing there as much as possible since he runs a Bucket site and BH doesn't really acknowledge GNR either.

Saul was so funny. Never got old. Miss him

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

If a BH song is one of the first to be released, could this be a way of trying to tempt him back to the fold?

Also, was there any conflict between Robin or Tommie and Bucket?

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Tommy talked shit after BH left.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Scabbie there's been rumors that Robin and Bucket didn't get along, but no real proof and the work they did together was fantastic.

How long until we should expect to hear this? Isn't Rock Band 2 supposed to be shown off in a couple weeks?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Monday is the Rock Band 2 announcement. So, less than a week.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

they're not going to anounce the full track list untill a few days before launch, possibly. They might just let the track list trickle out week by week untill launch.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

My prediciton is that the new track will be replaced with paradice city or something sad

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

My prediciton is that the new track will be replaced with paradice city or something sad

Sort of like the Harley ad.  14  Totally possible.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah...I hate to be negative...its just every time things look like they perfect time for the ball to get rolling, and everything falls into place, for some reason it all gets pissed away. Look at 2006 sad Urgh.

Still...i actually do hope its a new track, and that that leads on to a new CD. But I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with an isolated new track - ala Oh My God - or nothing at all.

Board footer